Are you moral?

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Are you Moral?

1. Color Film
26%
2. Black and White
42%
3. Bonus Response - Not worthy of my film
32%

Total votes: 19

Chiron
Ranger

Are you moral?

Post by Chiron »

Are You Moral?
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one-way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
YOUR TEST
You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact... There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods .......There are huge masses of water all over you.... You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.
You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destroying power and is ripping everything away with it.
Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar.
Suddenly you know who it is - it's John Kerry!
At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever.
You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life.
And here's the question:
Please be honest)
Would you select colour film, or rather go with the classic simplicity of black and white? (scroll down)

I used black and white it's clear and lasts longer.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

B&W, so it looks like the river is made from him crying 24/7 :wink:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
eagleswings
Embryo

Post by eagleswings »

B&W It is clearer and shows more details. You can see more tears.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

I voted number three because I am not into photogaphy, and I have pity for John Kerry as I do for all really dumb people. I'd just hit him in the head with a rock because drowning is a crappy way to die. :twisted:
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on March 3rd, 2004, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I dropped my camera, took off my coat and shoes and dove in the water. I was hollerin' "Please help me somebody, look, it's John Kerry! Please" Unfortunately for me there is no one around at all to help me. I swam up alongside Mr. Kerry. Fortunately I was up, above him and the water carried me to him without much effort. Mr. Kerry was clinging to a tree and he was nearly exhausted. As I placed my arms around Mr. Kerry, he said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was a goner for sure. I barely have the strength to hang on Sir!" Mr. Kerry called me Sir. I became enraged and screamed at him, "Fuck! you callin me Sir? I worked for a living. I didn't ever kiss any ones ass and I sure ain't about to kiss your'n." I pushed Mr. Kerry below the water until his limp body let go of the tree. I let go of him and he floated further downstream. As I made my way to land on the side of the water I said aloud to myself, "Fuck him! No one gets away with callin' me Sir!"
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

I would take the pic cause Kerry is so full of shit he floats and therefore would not drown. Color to show his true self.
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Was "Throw him an anvil" an option?

Sorry just kidding.

How about throwing him a pitbull with a brick tied around its neck????I mean dogs are a mans best friend.

No that would be cruel to the dog....hmmm

Maybe if he took off those medals he likes to brag about he could swin for it,they are probably weighing him down....oh thats right he threw those awat during a protest.

Oh no wait,those were someone elses medals

Fuck it im back to the anvil :twisted:
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”