Badass video I took in Iraq today..

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Jake,

you're just lucky they couldn't see you. if they had, they prolly woulda got scared and balled it up taking all y'all down... :D
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

KW,
Why wouldn't they be able to see us?

I'm surprised they brought it in so close, maybe they didn't realize they were THAT close. Johnny (guy nearest the chopper) said his hand was HOT.
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

lets just say they scare me. and I don't like riding in the back of hawks anymore either. or in front of them for that matter.

of corse I did the same damn thing last week at Yakistan, weaved a slalom between about 6 contractor vehicles as my lead bird did gun runs on 'em. they all seemed to like it.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Out-fucking-standing!!!
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
keepsmilin
Tadpole

Awesome BadAss

Post by keepsmilin »

Great Clip Ranger Jakeshoe...

Ah.. the up close and personal privledges of being an ArmyRanger.com member...
too cool...

-KS 8)
"Do not be too moral, you may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something."
~Henry David Thoreau
keepsmilin
Tadpole

Great Video...

Post by keepsmilin »

Silverback wrote:A badass Video I took while I was "near" Iraq

Video Clip
Awesome inside peek at the action Ranger Silverback !...
----
Thanks..
-KS
"Do not be too moral, you may cheat yourself out of much life. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something."
~Henry David Thoreau
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

KW Driver wrote:lets just say they scare me. and I don't like riding in the back of hawks anymore either. or in front of them for that matter.

of corse I did the same damn thing last week at Yakistan, weaved a slalom between about 6 contractor vehicles as my lead bird did gun runs on 'em. they all seemed to like it.
KW,
Ya need to post some video from inside for us :)

I have a request,
anyway you might have connections to get in contact with the pilot that buzzed us?
I would like to get him a copy of the video, but for obvious reasons, on the downlow.

I can give you time and AO info if you have anyway of doing it.
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

um, yeah, don't hold your breath on my getting a contact for ya. if you want to PM me the info on where and when, I can try but doubt I'll get anywhere with it.

all my vids dumped over the last two moves. kinda pisses me off. had a good one of gunnery/Hellfire/copperhead shoots, in and out of the cockpit.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”