Question about Boot Camp

Basic & AIT
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Leatherneck pinned it on this one.

If you make through boot. If you make it through AIT. If you make it through Jump School. If you make it through RIP. If you don't get peered out and the end of RIP. And if you actually make it and survive for any period of time in Bat., you will look back and think that Boot Camp was the easiest days of your life, and what you thought was the meanest Drill Sgt walking God's green earth is really a big fat pussy compared to the Tabbed Spc-4 that is the most squared away / hard assed mother fucker you've ever seen, and is smoking your cherry ass mercilessly every waking moment of your miserable existance. You're just gonna love the Spc-4 mafia. Enjoy.

All basic does, as far as I'm concerned, is to find out if you are ready to become a man yet, or if you need to go back and suck momma's tit a little while longer. Army, Corps, it doesn't matter. They all need to be harder than they are. I mean, who in the fuck is the Einstein that came up with the idea of stress cards for the pussies that can't take it, anyway? It sure as Hell wasn't a hooah, I can guaran -damn - tee you that!
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Creeping Death wrote:....what you thought was the meanest Drill Sgt walking God's green earth is really a big fat pussy compared to the Tabbed Spc-4 that is the most squared away / hard assed mother fucker you've ever seen!
Ain't that the truth!! Pliskin- you've received two excellent responses...pay attention to them. I really don't think a better answer could be given.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

After I got out I joined the Reserves (which I hated) and attended AIT MOS training at Ft. Sam. With a Ranger and SF Tab, I was treated very god-like by all, except one female E7 Drill, who was under the mis-impression that my role there was to impress the kiddies (do her job), as opposed to my purpose there, to receive MOS training and move out to my home unit. Our conflict was resolved by the company 1SG and led to her being reassigned.

Return to “About OSUT”