Difference between the BNs?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
UBOAT
Ranger

Post by UBOAT »

I think they fucked up when they said ..." this unit willnot be made up of brigands and houligans.....if so the unit will be disbanded"...

I think its a place for brigands and houligans to get a FRESH start in life!

correct me if I'm wrong!?
SERVED IN A CO 1ST RANGER BATTALION FROM 31MAR92 TO 20SEP01; 75TH PRE RANGER FROM 21SEP01 TO 20APR03. GRADUATED RANGER SCHOOL ON 13MAY94 CLASS 6-94.
4TH RTB 21APR03-30NOV05
82ND DEC05-PRESENT
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

UBOAT wrote:NO NO NO!

1ST BATT SHOULD BE IN HOLLYWOOD FOR LOOKING SO DAMN GOOD MARCHING IN THE STREETS FOR ST PATTIES DAY!

2ND BATTS FOR DROPPING ACID WHILE IN FLIGHT, CUASE THEY ARE CLOSE TO THE PEACE LOVE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

AND 3RD IS FOR TESTING EQUIPMENT FOR THE REST OF THE RANGER REGIMENT AND CHECKING OUT THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN JUAREZ, MEXICO.

HOWS THAT FOR BRINGING BACK MEMORIES
3rd Bn didn't just test for the Regt, they tested for the rest of the Army all together. :wink:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

UBOAT wrote:I think they fucked up when they said ..." this unit willnot be made up of brigands and houligans.....if so the unit will be disbanded"...

I think its a place for brigands and houligans to get a FRESH start in life!

correct me if I'm wrong!?

but alas......the unit never was disbanded apparently.......yo bro'....finally got that caps lock off!.....well' I be damned :wink:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

The Alphabots used to go and clean out the bars in 1st and 3rds AO's. The locals did'nt know the right SOG's when engaging Rangers in a bar. One memory is Aco's CO,XO,1SG, 3PSG's standing shoulder to shoulder with a couple of maggots at the Rgr Rondi....I think the bar was Owlhoot or some shit, cleared the place. Standing in front of the Bitch RC (tall fucker that would'nt cut his hair or always leaving his ruck on the range). Then standing with the Guidon in formation for hours.............good times.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

That was "Al Whos' ".
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Actully I remember it happening at Scooters right over Al Whos.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Caruthers
Ranger

Post by Caruthers »

They say memories are not the first thing to go to PUCK! hahaha I made a funny.
"When injustice becomes Law, resistance becomes duty"

Thomas Jefferson

Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.”
- Norm Franz
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I didn't hear about the RR fight, but 3rd cleared out Scooter's on a Sunday night, so you may be thinking of that one Puck. got everyone in it. Owner was crying to the judge about getting bitten on the back, barmaids beat up cause they got into too...

that led to the parking lot pay back by bouncers the next week and it going off limits. back on limits, another fight, off limits...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

HAHAHA I never spent that much time in bars in Columbus...I always went down to Panama City Beach and partied my ass off. Either that or over to Auburn or up to Atlanta. Always thought it was funny when 1st and 2nd batt would be in Benning for RR and they would do the sausage fest at Al Whos and Scooters or Pickaslut while the majority of us 3rd Batt guys would skip town for tuna and milk bags.
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

I vividly remember a bunch of legshavers coming to the might Fortress of the NW. When they walked into the gym, it looked like a bunch of anorexic Chernobyl transplants with black PT's. Then off-duty they all pranced around with running t-shirts. What a bunch of fairies.... :lol:
Bradrgr275
Ranger

Post by Bradrgr275 »

well spoken matador275...well spoken.

RLTW
HHC 4-12 INF 93-95
D Co 2-8 INF 95-97
C Co 2/75 99-02 (Madslashers)
RS 07-00
WOFT 02-03
C Co 2/2 AVN 03-05
A Co 2/227th 05-10
HHC 1 AD (provisional) currently
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

[quote="Matador275"]I vividly remember a bunch of legshavers coming to the might Fortress of the NW. When they walked into the gym, it looked like a bunch of anorexic Chernobyl transplants with black PT's. Then off-duty they all pranced around with running t-shirts. What a bunch of fairies.... :lol:[/quote]

Now that is Fucking Priceless....... 8) 8)
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Matador275 wrote:I vividly remember a bunch of legshavers coming to the might Fortress of the NW. When they walked into the gym, it looked like a bunch of anorexic Chernobyl transplants with black PT's. Then off-duty they all pranced around with running t-shirts. What a bunch of fairies.... :lol:
What the fuck are you talking about? Anything brighter than an IR Chemlight and you Septic Batt vampires are screaming in pain and looking for the nearest cave.

Bunch of trailmix eatin' faggots.

So do you guys still get issued those biodegradable sandles? :lol:
Last edited by Parabellum on September 10th, 2005, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Unknown wrote:
Matador275 wrote:I vividly remember a bunch of legshavers coming to the might Fortress of the NW. When they walked into the gym, it looked like a bunch of anorexic Chernobyl transplants with black PT's. Then off-duty they all pranced around with running t-shirts. What a bunch of fairies.... :lol:
What the fuck are you talking about? Anything brighter than an IR Chemlight and you Spetic Batt vampires are screaming in pain and looking for the nearest cave.

Unknown,
You know as well as I do they don't eat trail mix! They save it up so than can bait traps for those hairy, Heroin addicted, soiled peacenick chicks.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Unknown wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Anything brighter than an IR Chemlight and you Septic Batt vampires are screaming in pain and looking for the nearest cave.

So you are angry because you also took part in a "Hot chocolate 5k" run and you like wearing your shirts?

We might eat trailmix, but we sure don't eat man meat :lol:

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”