Ninja's Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ninja
Embryo

Post by Ninja »

Ranger msg_dman wrote:Confused you are, ROTC and West Point Cadets become Officers who do not have an Option 40 contract, they go where the Army tells them, and into the Branch the Army needs them. You could wind up a transportation officer in Korea with no Ranger school.

Just something to think about.
Looks like I am confused. I was going to attend PSU then enlist after I get my degree. Being an enlisted soldier seems more satisfying to me, but I figured I would get some military experience while in college; kill two birds with one stone. I was going to enlist and do the reserves while going through college. I would have to do basic this summer, miss the first week or two of classes then have to do AIT next summer. Since I do want to branch infantry AIT would be 13 weeks... which means I would miss more school. Basically, being a full time college student and enlisted soldier does not work out. I've been offered the 3 year scholarship through ROTC which would be nice (I haven't signed yet), and it's really the only way I could afford college. Looks like I already gained some valuable information here and also looks like I have some soul searching to be done. I'll talk some more with the recruiters and with my ROTC instructor. Thanks.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Ninja wrote:
Ranger msg_dman wrote:Confused you are, ROTC and West Point Cadets become Officers who do not have an Option 40 contract, they go where the Army tells them, and into the Branch the Army needs them. You could wind up a transportation officer in Korea with no Ranger school.

Looks like I am confused. I was going to attend PSU then enlist after I get my degree. Being an enlisted soldier seems more satisfying to me, but I figured I would get some military experience while in college; kill two birds with one stone. I was going to enlist and do the reserves while going through college. I would have to do basic this summer, miss the first week or two of classes then have to do AIT next summer. Since I do want to branch infantry AIT would be 13 weeks... which means I would miss more school. Basically, being a full time college student and enlisted soldier does not work out. I've been offered the 3 year scholarship through ROTC which would be nice (I haven't signed yet), and it's really the only way I could afford college. Looks like I already gained some valuable information here and also looks like I have some soul searching to be done. I'll talk some more with the recruiters and with my ROTC instructor. Thanks.
Ninja, please address the Rangers on this site accordingly. Thank you
It's all good.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

SkyShark wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Ninja, please address the Rangers on this site accordingly. Thank you
Or we will fuck you up.
Off you go and finish your fucking soul-searching.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Skyshark, you don't have to be nice.

Crush his fucking nuts, man! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

hit_it wrote:Skyshark, you don't have to be nice.

I don't want to step on any toes. I tell you this thoug SFC Hit_it. I was a little pissed yesterday whren that guy said "Yeah" to you. Why don't he just call Ranger rgrpuck sarge whikle he is at it. . Shit like that irks the hell out of. In the furture I'll step up. :twisted: :twisted:
It's all good.
LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

Welcome

Post by LRP1 »

Welcome :?: NOT - unless you get your shid in the same Ruck. :x

Use the search button.......
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

SkyShark wrote:
hit_it wrote:Skyshark, you don't have to be nice.

I don't want to step on any toes. I tell you this thoug SFC Hit_it. I was a little pissed yesterday whren that guy said "Yeah" to you. Why don't he just call Ranger rgrpuck sarge whikle he is at it. . Shit like that irks the hell out of. In the furture I'll step up. :twisted: :twisted:
SARGE!.... SARGE! Who are you calling SARGE?

SkyShark are you trying to say rgrpuck suck's shit off of the ocean floor?Image

Welcome NINJA! One of the first things you need to do is request a New Screen Name. We dont have Ninja's here, and we dont play Ninja Games!

Next, always refer to Rangers as Ranger+There Username. Examples: Ranger msg_dman, Ranger rgrpuck, Ranger Kilted Heathen, Ranger Abnrgr289.

And hit_it is, SFC hit_it. And this member is one of the key's to your many questions. When you do your Searches you will see that he is the one that has already answered many of the questions you have! So make the search button your best friend.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Ninja
Embryo

Post by Ninja »

I did refer to Ranger msg_dman as "Ranger msg_dman" ...

I will request a new username right now Ranger AbnRgr289. Again, thanks for the welcome everyone.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Ninja wrote:I did refer to Ranger msg_dman as "Ranger msg_dman" ...

I will request a new username right now Ranger AbnRgr289. Again, thanks for the welcome everyone.

Uuuummnn.....you are right about one thing. You are confused.
No, you did not refer to Ranger msg_dman as such. I just looked. It's not there. And you were very gently corrected. Instead of correceting this, you tried to cover it up. Why did you just say you did?

And this post here SMACKS of attitude, son. When corrected in the future, rather than stepping on your dick like you just did, try something like this:

"Ranger AbnRgr289, understood." or

"Doing pushups, Ranger AbnRgr289"

instead of that "I did refer....." crap you just pulled. If I spoke to an NCO in Ranger Bn that way, my biceps would have gotten about an inch larger in a big hurry. If you are addressing all Rangers on the board, start with "Rangers......" If you are addressing one in particular start with "Ranger ________"
Ninja
Embryo

Post by Ninja »

Well the only time I used Ranger msg_dman's name was when I had used it to quote him in saying "Ranger msg_dman wrote:" and I did put Ranger in.... I'm just confused because I never addressed Ranger msg_dman incorrectly. I did my reading of the FAQ's first and never addressed Ranger msg_dman improperly. I know to keep my mouth shut and were I going through RIP or in the Army right now I wouldn't have said a damn thing.
Kwith
Tadpole

Post by Kwith »

Ninja you're already in a hole, don't keep digging. You better shut the hell up now. You could have just took Ranger RTO's advice which he was kind enough to give you instead of ripping you a new one and said "Ranger RTO, understood. Knockin 'em out."

A fellow PSU ROTC Cadet... I apologize on his behalf.

PM Inbound Ninja.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Ninja wrote:Well the only time I used Ranger msg_dman's name was when I had used it to quote him in saying "Ranger msg_dman wrote:" and I did put Ranger in.... I'm just confused because I never addressed Ranger msg_dman incorrectly. I did my reading of the FAQ's first and never addressed Ranger msg_dman improperly. I know to keep my mouth shut and were I going through RIP or in the Army right now I wouldn't have said a damn thing.
Get the fuck out of here.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Ninja, not knowing how well developed or how far advanced you were in your skills... I took the liberty of providing you the Ninja language and the English version of your actions and what you should consider:

Ninka Ninjs sneakada dosoo sucki sucki

"Your Ninja stealth skills have failed you"

Jitoko, chikawa topawow topoopoo

"(Your Name), smell much like shit now."

Jitoko, runi runi runi quiko quiko fasti fasti

"(Your Name), better run like a bitch, quick and fast"

KH, rippido ouchawo fuckado headawo cleanojo OOOHF!!

"KH, is going to painfully rip off your head you keep this goofy shit up..."

Aye, tinkado yooo too stupdio to knockinoto OOHF.

"Yet, somehow I think you're too stupid to shut the fuck up and read."
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Well shit, Uncle Stead...I don't make every stripper cry that gives me a lap-dance.

Just the ones' that are chained up in the cellar.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Return to “Introduction Archive”