intro to alex

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Mason
Soldier

Post by Mason »

Welcome, check your PMs
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Alex, before posting again, spend some time and take a look around this site. It is set up and designed as a training site for young men like yourself. It is NOT a 'pat you on your back and tell you we love you' site. If that is what you were looking for, leave now.

But if you want to become a Ranger or SF, the best way to help yourself to reach that goal is to learn from the men that have been, and currently are here on Ranger status. We have hundreds of years experience between us as Rangers on this site. And you come in here and question our methods? Your training began the moment you hit the 'submit' button. We are Rangers. You are not. Understand? It's really nothing personal, It's how we do business.

This site is very effective as a training tool. We see fucktards like you come thru here every day.
Why do we do what we do? Because Rangers are better soldiers than the rest AND there is a war on terror that we are all in. You fuck up here?
No big deal. You fuck up in the sandbox? You or others will be killed.

THIS IS NO FUCKING JOKE!!

And if you DID shut up long enough to learn something, you might actually become a Ranger someday. If this is something you want to do, this is THE BEST place to do it. Ask the Rangers who have graduated from our program or are in training now. Or fuck off and die. I really don't care which.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Oh Dude I am so sorry... What I meant to say was you know, fuck you.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

You are very lucky Alex, you come as a little boy with a muffled gruff that is so low that hardly any man can hear you. These are the FAQ's: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837

When you get your thoughts together think about what you said. This is a Ranger house and you are the guest. You are quickly wearing out your short welcome young man.

If you survive, I welcome you. :twisted:

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

ghost06 wrote:oh i know and I did read the faq's. I don't know what kind of contract I want like I said I haven't really talked to my recruiter about that yet. But if I am gonna get slammed for posting my intro like asked to, then I wont bother. Sorry if you think that I am a stuck up teenager with no respect or anything but thats not true. However everyone is entitled to their own opinions but if your just gonna rip into me for no apparent reason please keep it to yourself. I am not against cronstructive criticism but what I got doesnt qualify for that.
Obviously you haven't, or didn't understand them.

1) Always address Rangers as Ranger+Thier Username. example: You would address me as Ranger AbnRgr289. This is fairly simple to understand.

2) Do not get arrogant or cocky.

3) We do things the way we do for a reason. This you wont understand in the beginning, but you will in the future if you stick around.

4) Do what your told, when your told, and how your told. It only for your own good.

5) Get another Recruiter that understands more about Combat Arms, Rangers, and S.F.! We have a Recruiter here that probably knows more about what you want to get into than any you will ever meet!

6) We haven't begun to jump your ass yet so dont think we have, if you do think so your in for a very rude awakening.

7) Dont type another keystroke untill your told to do so, just read your PM's, use the search button,and READ, READ, READ!!

I know alot of this has already been said, but I think that you are probably a pretty good guy and you just have a misunderstanding of what's going on and what needs to happen so you get what you want out of the Military.

I'm going to let you know now, this is a very descent post in which I'm trying to help you.

Do not, and I repeat, "DO NOT" cause me to do a 180 on my oppinion of you!

I have, along with many others, given you some very sound advice......Take it!

And Welcome.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

hmmm......

Skyshark, you better be right about this guy.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

hit_it wrote:hmmm......

I am. :D :D

I wouldn't shit ya Sarn't
It's all good.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Famous last words:
SkyShark wrote:I am. :D :D

RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

centermass wrote:

Famous last words:

Seriously, I have been talking with this kid all day and I truly believe he has his head in the right direction. He seems like a good kid. He just needs some guidance. I think he realizes now he came to the right place and that guidance he seeks is here.
It's all good.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

SkyShark wrote:
centermass wrote:

Famous last words:

Seriously, I have been talking with this kid all day and I truly believe he has his head in the right direction. He seems like a good kid. He just needs some guidance. I think he realizes now he came to the right place and that guidance he seeks is here.
You've been talking with a 17 year old boy all day Shark? His head is in the right direcion. Good kid. Needs guidance?

Yer not going Michael Jackson on us, are you Shark Boi? :lol: :lol: :lol:
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

RTO wrote:
SkyShark wrote:
centermass wrote: Famous last words:
You've been talking with a 17 year old boy all day Shark? His head is in the right direcion. Good kid. Needs guidance?

I am in Nevada the legal age of consent is 16 :twisted:
It's all good.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

SkyShark wrote:
RTO wrote:
SkyShark wrote: Seriously, I have been talking with this kid all day and I truly believe he has his head in the right direction. He seems like a good kid. He just needs some guidance. I think he realizes now he came to the right place and that guidance he seeks is here.

That's good then. Maybe after the kid goes Ranger he will let you touch his Beret. :lol: :lol:
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

RTO wrote:
SkyShark wrote:
RTO wrote: You've been talking with a 17 year old boy all day Shark? His head is in the right direcion. Good kid. Needs guidance?

That's good then. Maybe after the kid goes Ranger he will let you touch his Beret. :lol: :lol:
we are so going to fight now you Распутник!!
It's all good.

Return to “Introduction Archive”