The Doc is in............

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
ChipOnShoulder

The Doc is in............

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Since life has somewhat become stable I will be taking consultations. Any bitches, gripes or complaints will be taken in turn and should have roughly a 24-48hr. turn around time. Hey- It's not convenient, it's not instant but at least it's free. You come to me at your own risk as indicated at the top of the Medical forum. If you are really fucked you should not be typing anyway - you should be at the ER or a real Doctor. All [i]womans is invited [/i]but keep in mind I just got married so keep it professional with legitimate problems.

Doc Cook
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Oh yeah, I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, so if you are an Assclown, hit the road JACK!!!!

I am a bit cranky because "Doc" did not get his beauty sleep for like a month and a half.

Lots of Love, :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :x 8) 8)

Doc Cook
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

Good to see you back Ranger Doc Cook. I can help out around here as well if you need, but I am sure you have some more training and more experience than me.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Damn Doc its good to see you again bro, seems like I haven't seen you post in a while.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Jared G.
Ranger

Post by Jared G. »

Doc Cook wrote:Oh yeah, I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, so if you are an Assclown, hit the road JACK!!!!

I am a bit cranky because "Doc" did not get his beauty sleep for like a month and a half.

Lots of Love, :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :x 8) 8)

Doc Cook
Beauty sleep? You're already too fuckin' ugly to turn that around. Good to see you again Cook. :twisted:
Bco 3/75 1st sq. 1st Plt. 97-00
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Glad your back.

Question: I have this continuous drip from my dick and it feels like I'm pissing razor blades. Is this normal for someone who frequents hookers? :?

:wink:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Yeah probably is McD,
medicchick
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by medicchick »

Don't worry, I covered for you. :wink:
Someone needs to teach the regular Army how to make a packing list.

Supporting my DAV, one day at a time.

Return to “Medical Issues”