A Shakespearean Mermaid's Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Here's a Hallmark moment...you'll probably be the first one he gives the clap to!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

or version C
he goes on to be a Ranger, does his growing up there and learns everyone is responsible for their own actions and the only one you can count is your self

you go to college, think you grow up and are indoctrinated to the liberal mantra that it is always someone else fault and the government will take care of you

that really doesn’t mix to well

but good luck
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I see everyone is helping alot ......

Good luck and welcome....
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome to the site, Ariel.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Stew86
Tadpole

Post by Stew86 »

Welcome, PM inbound.
BAC Class 38-06

"He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him."
-John 7:18
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Horned Toad wrote:or version C
he goes on to be a Ranger, does his growing up there and learns everyone is responsible for their own actions and the only one you can count is your self

you go to college, think you grow up and are indoctrinated to the liberal mantra that it is always someone else fault and the government will take care of you

that really doesn’t mix to well

but good luck
The other option is you become a hard core conservative psychologist that believes that most problems people have is because they can't take responsibility for own lives and expect others to do their work for them. It is called Reality Therapy. Unfortunately the boot in the ass method of counseling is frowned upon in certain liberal circles. :evil: Then you may just work out fine.
Blacksheep22
Ranger

Post by Blacksheep22 »

I've heard this one before. You're telling us that BF is going to be doing all of his training and you're not going to be going to keggers at school? Please, I have more degrees than a friggin thermometer so I know enough about college to tell you that some Rico Suave fraternity boy is going to make you forget about Dudley Doright cause he's there and Dudley is who knows where. How do I know? I've been on both sides of that equation. (A little mathematical lingo for you.)

Break up with him. It's the best thing for both of you. That way he won't feel guilty picking up the skank in Ponders Corner or wherever the analogous places are at the other Battalions, and you and Rico can do body shots and get naked on MTV Spring Break.

That'll be $350, check payable to Dr. Max Cojones, Ph.D.
If you don't stand behind our troops,
PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them.

RLTW,

Blacksheep22

A Company 2/75 Ranger
2nd Platoon - Blacksheep 1986-1989
Ranger School Class 7-87
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Blacksheep22 wrote: Break up with him. It's the best thing for both of you. That way he won't feel guilty picking up the skank in Ponders Corner or wherever the analogous places are at the other Battalions, and you and Rico can do body shots and get naked on MTV Spring Break.

:shock:

Bwahahahaha

Wait a minute! I met the current HH6 at Ponders Corner! :shock: :shock:
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

Lol yeah.. 17 year old girl waiting on her boyfriend who is away at boot camp.

Here's the real story.

Boy meets girl.. boy likes girl... boy dates girl... boy enlists and goes to boot.... girl meets boy with nicer car... girl sends boy dear john letter... the end.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Viking
Ranger

Post by Viking »

Please tell me that Ponders Corner isn't named for CSM Ponder....And if it is, it had better be a fucked up story. :roll:

Welcome Ariel. Every post in this thread has it's merits....you know that, right?
A Co, 3/75 92-95. RS 9-93
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Blacksheep22 wrote:I've heard this one before. You're telling us that BF is going to be doing all of his training and you're not going to be going to keggers at school? Please, I have more degrees than a friggin thermometer so I know enough about college to tell you that some Rico Suave fraternity boy is going to make you forget about Dudley Doright cause he's there and Dudley is who knows where. How do I know? I've been on both sides of that equation. (A little mathematical lingo for you.)

Break up with him. It's the best thing for both of you. That way he won't feel guilty picking up the skank in Ponders Corner or wherever the analogous places are at the other Battalions, and you and Rico can do body shots and get naked on MTV Spring Break.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Said like a true scholar.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Here's some advice, From now on when you wake up...Look over at him and say "Fuck you". This'll fast forward you through the honeymoon phase and straight to the sustainment phase of the relationship.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Silverback wrote:Here's some advice, From now on when you wake up...Look over at him and say "Fuck you". This'll fast forward you through the honeymoon phase and straight to the sustainment phase of the relationship.
SNAP...

Dose of reality for those who don't follow "Jim's ROE's"
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Haven't heard from Miss Bubbles in a while. Must not have been the response she was looking for :shock:

Return to “Introduction Archive”