Officers in Ranger School?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Vee wrote:Hey sundevil......take notes :D
Fuck, I'm taking notes! :D

Aww, cmon.

There ain't a whole helluva lot of situations that "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" doesn't cover. :lol:
RSD 96-99
Deathy McDeath
Embryo

Post by Deathy McDeath »

Hmm...thats got me wondering. If Officers cant go to Ranger school, then how are Ranger PL's selected? Are they taken from a pool of normal Infantry officers?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Deathy McDeath wrote:Hmm...thats got me wondering. If Officers cant go to Ranger school, then how are Ranger PL's selected? Are they taken from a pool of normal Infantry officers?
Marine...you need to do some research on this. I'll give ya this one.

In Ranger School there is no rank. Yer all Ranger Students. No rank. Got it? Now research and find the rest of the answers.

RLTW
Bell
Deathy McDeath
Embryo

Post by Deathy McDeath »

Bell wrote:
Deathy McDeath wrote:Hmm...thats got me wondering. If Officers cant go to Ranger school, then how are Ranger PL's selected? Are they taken from a pool of normal Infantry officers?

In Ranger School there is no rank. Yer all Ranger Students. No rank. Got it? Now research and find the rest of the answers.

RLTW
Bell
Sir! Thank you for giving this undeserving shitbag some leeway in questioning, sir!

This recruit will continue steadfastly to research this topic with all due dilligence, sir!
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Deathy McDeath wrote:
Bell wrote:

RLTW
Bell
Sir! Thank you for giving this undeserving shitbag some leeway in questioning, sir!

This recruit will continue steadfastly to research this topic with all due dilligence, sir!

What the fuck?
While your researching you'll notice that sort of smart-ass shit doesn't fly, especially from a current vet.
We have DEPs reading and learning here.
Remember....Marine, whatever you say here sets the example for some fuckwit who's trying to break in to our world.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Deathy McDeath wrote:
Bell wrote:

RLTW
Bell

Hey Fuck Nuts :evil: ...follow the rules of the site. Be courteous and address Ranger's properly. In this case it would have been Ranger Bell not Sir. They earned their title like we earned ours and this is their site. Show the proper respect. So little barracks slut you are going to quit acting like a sarcastic wog, pull the corn cob out of your ass and act with professional courtesy. Understand?!?
ManchuLeg
Tadpole

Post by ManchuLeg »

Darksaga wrote: Hey Fuck Nuts :evil: ...follow the rules of the site. Be courteous and address Ranger's properly. In this case it would have been Ranger Bell not Sir. They earned their title like we earned ours and this is their site. Show the proper respect. So little barracks slut you are going to quit acting like a sarcastic wog, pull the corn cob out of your ass and act with professional courtesy. Understand?!?
Just out of curiosity, have you gone to Ranger School?

I know I haven't...

That's why I don't flame people in the About Ranger School forum. In the past a situation like this has been seen as, "Mob Mentailty" and is frowned upon, especially when a Ranger addressed the issue 3 days prior.

You've been here for less than a week. I would suggest reading more and posting less; like the rest of us guests. But what would I know, I've only been here 10 months without getting tore up or banned...
4/21 Infantry 92-93
1/9 Infantry 93-95

Keep up the fire!

7th Infantry Division "Light"
Light - Silent - Deadly
Masters of the Night

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”