The Women of NATO/EUFOR

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

RTO wrote:

Jar, Start us off with Sweeden, please! 8)
Roger that, Ranger RTO. Sweden it is.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I prefer fat chicks
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Fuck, is that bitch dead?

OK, Here's a list for those of you who have no fucking idea who's part of NATO (like me):

Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Rep
Denmark
Estonia
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey
United Kingdom
United States

Howabout Spain.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:Fuck, is that bitch dead?

OK, Here's a list for those of you who have no fucking idea who's part of NATO (like me):

Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Rep
Denmark
Estonia
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey
United Kingdom
United States

Howabout Spain.
Get one of each. :wink:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

ANGRYCivilian wrote: Howabout Spain.
there's only one Spanish girl here and I'm working on that myself. :twisted:

Pics soon.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

After seeing the beginning of this thread, I don't even want to play anymore... :shock:
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
CHUCKCOOLEY
Tadpole

Post by CHUCKCOOLEY »

I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT IN A FREE SOCIETY SENCORSHIP OF MY ART VISION WOULD TAKE PLACE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THE BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BODY AND MONKIES IN A SCREEN CAPTURE WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A MASTERPIECE. SO I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT SAY MY SAD FAREWELL TO ARMYRANGER.COM. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY. I MUST TAKE MY VISION ELSEWARE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. SO GOOD BYE. I MAN WITHOUT VISION IS NO ONE.
PS-IM TAKING MY MONKIES WITH ME!
PSS-I WIN!
PSS-WHO IS UR DADDY NOW BITCHES!
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

ChuckCooley wrote:I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT IN A FREE SOCIETY SENCORSHIP OF MY ART VISION WOULD TAKE PLACE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THE BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BODY AND MONKIES IN A SCREEN CAPTURE WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A MASTERPIECE. SO I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT SAY MY SAD FAREWELL TO ARMYRANGER.COM. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY. I MUST TAKE MY VISION ELSEWARE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. SO GOOD BYE. I MAN WITHOUT VISION IS NO ONE.
PSS-I WIN!
The thing is to differentiate between art and bad taste. Your “artâ€
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

ChuckCooley wrote:I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT IN A FREE SOCIETY SENCORSHIP OF MY ART VISION WOULD TAKE PLACE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THE BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BODY AND MONKIES IN A SCREEN CAPTURE WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A MASTERPIECE. SO I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT SAY MY SAD FAREWELL TO ARMYRANGER.COM. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY

i am an ass monkey. i do not know how to type, spell or punctuate properly. i may not even be who i claim to be, that may be why i never answered all the pm's in my inbox like instructed. i certainly hope i have the chance to prove who i am and redeem myself. i cannot follow simple instructions. i am lonely and sad. i want my mommy. i have no friends and i do not fit into mainstream society. apparently the rangers are pissed at me right now. i wish i could go back in time and start over and prove to the rangers that i am who i say i am. perhaps then i will earn their respect and be a proud member of this society. i think i blew it. i fucked up. please forgive me if i have offended any. will you give me another chance to prove myself? then

if not, I MUST TAKE MY VISION ELSEWARE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. SO GOOD BYE. I MAN WITHOUT VISION IS NO ONE.
PSS-I WIN!
Sad! sniff...sniff Just kinda gets you right HERE, don't it?
Last edited by RTO on June 17th, 2005, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

ChuckCooley wrote:I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT IN A FREE SOCIETY SENCORSHIP OF MY ART VISION WOULD TAKE PLACE. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THE BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BODY AND MONKIES IN A SCREEN CAPTURE WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED A MASTERPIECE. SO I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT SAY MY SAD FAREWELL TO ARMYRANGER.COM. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY. I MUST TAKE MY VISION ELSEWARE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. SO GOOD BYE. I MAN WITHOUT VISION IS NO ONE.
PSS-I WIN!

Kay.

Bye.
RSD 96-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

You are almost funny cooley. :lol: don't let the PM's hit ya out yer way out. :shock: BTW, do you really carry that girl in the shower in your fat wallet? :twisted:

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
CHUCKCOOLEY
Tadpole

Post by CHUCKCOOLEY »

RTO RANGER! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! THAT WAS THE BEST COMEBACK I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME. I WILL TRY TO POST PICS OF WHAT I BELIEVE ASS MONKEY LOOKS LIKE. UNFORTUNATLY ALL THE PICS R ON MY WORK COMPUTER. U ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
PS-RANGERS LEAD THE WAY.
PSS-MONKIES KICK ASS ALSO.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

ChuckCooley wrote:RTO RANGER! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! THAT WAS THE BEST COMEBACK I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME. I WILL TRY TO POST PICS OF WHAT I BELIEVE ASS MONKEY LOOKS LIKE. UNFORTUNATLY ALL THE PICS R ON MY WORK COMPUTER. U ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
PS-RANGERS LEAD THE WAY.
welcome home, RANGER C 8) 8) ley. You da bomb!!!
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

RTO wrote:
ChuckCooley wrote:RTO RANGER! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! THAT WAS THE BEST COMEBACK I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME. I WILL TRY TO POST PICS OF WHAT I BELIEVE ASS MONKEY LOOKS LIKE. UNFORTUNATLY ALL THE PICS R ON MY WORK COMPUTER. U ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
PS-RANGERS LEAD THE WAY.
welcome home, RANGER C 8) 8) ley. You da bomb!!!

Does he yell all the time? :shock:
RSD 96-99

Return to “The Mosh Pit”