Movie Reviews

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I saw Star Wars 3 and liked it. I think it is much better than the other two. I watched the original 3 over the week, while I was at a conference in Tampa, and still think they are better than these new ones. One thing, Mark Hamel is such a whiney bitch, he made a terrible Luke Skywalker.

Also saw Madagascar. It was funny, and is a good movie for kids. The graphics are amazing.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I could make lots of comments regarding that statement

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Fuck Luke Skywalker. Anakin was hardcore.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I just saw Team America. It was the best.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:I just saw Team America. It was the best.
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!! HERE WE COME TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY, YEAH!!!

I told a friend of mine that if I could find a woman that could give me puppet sex, all of my rules about women would disappear and I would actually reconsider the relationship thing again...
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

When it comes to the DVD Movie "Cellular" - Save your money. That movie blows.
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

I saw "The Grudge" on pay per view. Good thing it was only $.50.

That had to be the dumbest shit I have seen since some of the ARMYOCS posts.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

usaftacp wrote:
ANGRYCivilian wrote:I just saw Team America. It was the best.
AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!! HERE WE COME TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY, YEAH!!!
Until yesterday, I thought Ranger H8Train made that up. It's the greatest saying ever.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

Kwith
Tadpole

Post by Kwith »

When it comes to the DVD Movie "Cellular" - Save your money. That movie blows.
That movie did suck. Has anybody ever watched Planes, Trains, and Automobiles? It has Steve Martin, and the great John Candy in it, but it was made in the 80s. It's an older flick, but it is hilarious. I have seen it several times and it never gets old.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Kwith wrote::::REPAIRED BY THE QRT:::Planes, Trains, and Automobiles? It has Steve Martin, and the great John Candy in it, but it was made in the 80s. It's an older flick, but it is hilarious. I have seen it several times and it never gets old.

Love P,T, & A! Steve Martin was a Comedy God in his day. I just googled quotes for it when I saw your post and there were so many good ones I had forgotten.
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

I saw Der Untergang ( Downfall ) not too long ago. It's an account of Hitler in the bunker during the last 2 weeks of his life. It was absolutely amazing. I would definately call it one of my favorite movies of all time. Very very well done, and I especially liked the fact that it was done in all German, instead of English spoken by Germans.

When this movie comes out to DVD or if you can see it in the theaters, I highly suggest it.

Here is the trailer, check it out. LINK
Stew86
Tadpole

Post by Stew86 »

Yea I like the end of Hitler's time spent in that bunker, the part where he fucking kills himself... :twisted: . If only he could have done that before he started a genocide...
BAC Class 38-06

"He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him."
-John 7:18
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Watched the September Tapes last night. You should watc it. My wife rented it for me ( I had never heard of it / no background info).

Until I watched the extra shit on the DVD, I thought it was a fucking no shit documentary.

Kind of a Blair Witch Project meets OEF. Worth a watch.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96

Return to “The Mosh Pit”