Ranger

Post by Looon »

Good call, Cat!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Cat

Post by Cat »

BeerForMe wrote:This was more of a sarcasm thing realy. Some of you took it the wrong way. I cant help that.
STFU BeerForMe I didn't take anything wrong. What was sarcasm the first post or the two subsequent ones? Was it sarcasm when you posted her pic? Now you aren’t even man enough to stick by your original question :roll: . Go back pedal somewhere else.
Last edited by Cat on February 4th, 2004, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

(Somewhere in the mall there's a conversation taking place:)

Pretty girl (talking to friends): Well, girls, here's the deal. There's this guy I know, he's not too bright...he's joining the army and leaving soon...

Pretty girl's friend: Oh that guy you slep with some time ago? The one that couldn't get you off?

Pretty girl: Yep, that's the one! Well, he's shipping out really soon and I was wondering if I should grace him with a goodbye fuck?

Pretty girl's other friend: Wait a minute, you said that he was the worst lay you ever had and that his dick was, well, you know...

Pretty girl: Yeah, but he's going to be a Ranger and he might not survive!

Pretty girl's friend: So this would be a pity fuck?

Pretty girl: I guess so.

Pretty girl's other friend: Well if you feel you must for the sake for your country...ha ha ha.

Pretty girl: I guess I'll wait until he asks...he's leaving soon, he'll be desparate for a lay. I'll just use him and send him on his way.

Pretty girl's friend: Why waste the energy. You know he'll just disappoint.

Pretty girl: Yeah, but I can't go down on myself. Besides when he's done and gone (which won't take very long, BTW), I'll just break out the vibrator!

(Peels of laughter follow as the girls head down to Starfucks)

Now listen up, Begging-For-More, you little dep-shit, get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness from every girl out there! And while your down there, drop on all fours, bark like the dog you are and spit shine my boots,...with your testicles!!! Maggot wannabe!
Well behaved women seldom make history.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" - Mae West

DSOTYR and keeper of obscure erotic knowledge.
Cat

Post by Cat »

Ohh come on LD there is no reason to apologize for not liking fat chicks. He is allowed to have his preferences. Most guys I know don’t like them either. I agree with the others that BFM should be man enough to make up his own mind about things instead of enlisting support. These are the easy decisions to make in life BFM, they’re just going to get harder from here.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Steadfast wrote:What you mean is heavy chicks. Watch it! More men than you think love heavy woman. I had a good friend of mine just loved to make love to heavy chicks. One day though it was strange, he just disappeared. He used to tell me the many ways he made love to his heavy girl. His main contention for loving this gal was he said there was more to hold onto and more to love. He was in heaven! He told me how they screwed out in public, in parks, behind trees, under cafe tables. Even under picnic tables. I saw the gal once. Let me tell you she was the biggest gal I ever saw. 6'6" tall and tipping the scales over 350 lbs. She coulda been a line backer for the Panthers. But any way not to go off the subject of heavy girls. Joe told me he never ate out Sally and wanted to try it. Some of the guys at the local pub urged him on. The day before he disappeared he told me he was going to have her sit on his face for the pleasure of seeing her great size atop him. That was the last time I ever saw him and I wanted to ask his girlfirend but she always avoided me. In hind thought I figured Joe did have his Sally sit on his face and when she opened her legs she just sucked him up into her insides. Call it a involuntary reflex tied into her eating habits or his for that matter. So long Joe. You da man doing what ya wanted and who ya wanted to do it to. Adios
Now thats a REAL friend to have.... You know you can trust him around your 120 lb girl friend when your off deployed somewhere... 8)
It's Mind over Matter. If you don't Mind, it won't Matter.
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

BFM, why are you asking us if you should knock off a piece or not, can you not make up your own mind ? If you want to knock it out, go ahead. As a matter of fact, hit whomever you want, as many times as you want, and any way that you want (as long as its legal). You don't need to have our opinion or that of those with a chip on their shoulder or a vibrator betwen thier legs. Poor taste posting pics considering your status as you just draw fire.
My advice, try out all kinds of women, ur young.
Cat

Post by Cat »

Leatherneck wrote:Ladies, let's have a little situational awareness here.

For one thing, Cat, stop trying to make everything into a gender war. Cease-friggin-fire for cryin' out loud. A couple of people were already in the process of correcting BeerForMe, and you come in here blasting everyone with a Y-chromosome. Sheesh. PUT DOWN THE ALANIS MORRISSETTE CD AND SLOWLY BACK AWAY BEFORE SOMEBODY GETS HURT.
Blah Blah Blah It is easier to paint me as a man hating FemiNazi than deal with my question huh? No gender war here just conversation concerning different views on BFMs situation which is why I posted my comments –don’t like them or my participation tough, just deal with it.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Is this COSMO. COM or Army Ranger.com? :?
Last edited by Looon on February 4th, 2004, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

" PUT DOWN THE ALANIS MORRISSETTE CD AND SLOWLY BACK AWAY BEFORE SOMEBODY GETS HURT."

LN, thats some funny shit. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Cat

Post by Cat »

Leatherneck wrote:That girl probably thinks you're a cool dude and a friend. She's probably the kind of girl who would send you a friggin' care package someday while all those other hot girlfriends are gang-bangin' Jody and his pals. And here you are putting her picture up on the internet and taking a poll about whether or not you outta go "knock off a piece." Nice integrity. I think you need to grow up a little bit.
You’re the one that put women on a dualistic belt here. I won’t restrict my comments as to not invoke your ‘coming down hard’ on me. You are right about me going off on BFM, but I stand by my posts and won't be apologizing for my participation in the Public part of the boards.

Seems to me that I’m not the one going off half-cocked here. I asked for a clarification of your comment, nothing more. Which you have now given and I stand corrected on your comment. My question wasn’t a projection of any cynicism on my part. Maybe you need some situational awareness here.
Last edited by Cat on February 4th, 2004, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

certiorari wrote:...i suggest we all check our fire and point our weapons in a safe direction.
Someone here issued you a weapon?
DO NOT PM ME

Return to “The Mosh Pit”