stepped on my dick (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

AFM48 wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:
AFM48 wrote:You're a good man, Jester. No doubt you will lead this next group.
Ahem, the mommies here don't even powder their asses like that.
For fucks' sake, shoot him a pm if you want to bounce him on yer knee!
I have pm'd him several times, Ranger, and I stand by what I say. He does not need his ass powdered. He knows what he has to do.
When did you become qualified for an opinion?
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Took it upon yourself, eh? Failure to follow instructions. I'll say this though - if H8 takes a personal interest in you next class AND you still manage to gradute - you've got serious intestinal fortitude!

Took it upon yourself... :roll:
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Shiiit, i came on to this thread a little late. Me and Ray80 were talking on the phone last night about this guy. I guess he is getting some shit in the new class for the whole asprin thing. Now that i know who he is i'm going to have to get a sitrep from Ray80 on his progress. Ahh memories, WHen i went through RIP some fucker got cought two times with copenhagen in his locker, counsiling statement for the first one and recycled for the second one. He made it through the next class however. I think his ass should have been dropped.

RLTW
Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Ranger Hopps wrote:Shiiit, i came on to this thread a little late. Me and Ray80 were talking on the phone last night about this guy. I guess he is getting some shit in the new class for the whole asprin thing. Now that i know who he is i'm going to have to get a sitrep from Ray80 on his progress. Ahh memories, WHen i went through RIP some fucker got cought two times with copenhagen in his locker, counsiling statement for the first one and recycled for the second one. He made it through the next class however. I think his ass should have been dropped.

RLTW
Hopps
How is Ray80 holding up? Tell him to give me a SITREP sometime. :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

EarthPig wrote: How is Ray80 holding up? Tell him to give me a SITREP sometime. :wink:
RLTW
EP
PM inbound

RLTW
Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

When the fuck did they make ranger candy contraband in RIP? I took about 1000mg a day of that shit. You can't even get addict to that crap.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: RangerH8Train is going to fuck you up! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

You are so so dead. H8Train is going to crush you when he finds you. I'll say a prayer for your soul! It's shit like that pisses me off. If you willfully neglected to follow instructions then you don't deserve what your getting. Yeah you realize you fucked up, thats great. But you should pay by becoming world wide. If you come to 1/75 I'm going to get your ass. Believe me, I'll find the candy eater!!! You'll probably be another one of the dumb asses that I pop for being underage and drinking in public or buying alcohol in a TMP at the shoppett on post. We don't need undiscipline Rangers in the Regiment. Either come here ready to be a Ranger or don't come at all. We are not here to slap you on the hand and tell you that you did bad. There's no time to babysit you little undiscipline fucks. Get your shit straight this time and don't fuck up. You need to take your training seriously. The pain your taking the meds for is only going to last for a short period. Have some intestinal fortitude and suck it up and drive on to the Ranger objective!! Oh wait I forgot, your apart of that new X Box generation we're getting.
Ranger School CL# 04-05
Poetryisdeath
Embryo

Post by Poetryisdeath »

Mistakes were made, RIPpie Jester44. At the risk of being smoked like a dirty, bitch ham: We're still cheering for you in Minor Mayhem.

Make it all the way, brother.
Ranger Terry Welshan wrote:Run fast, stay awake, dont drown, dont fail, that should cover it.
I just want to do what I can for my country, with the best that I can.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Poetryisdeath wrote:Mistakes were made, RIPpie Jester44. At the risk of being smoked like a dirty, bitch ham: We're still cheering for you in Minor Mayhem.

Make it all the way, brother.
That's what you're supposed to do Poetry.
Noone's going to smoke you for showing the very unity that we are trying to foster amongst the DEPs.
That's one of the very things that sets this site apart from all the others.
Now, put the fucking pom-poms back in the closet and concentrate on preparing yourself not to make the same mistake when it's your turn to step up.

I commend you for verbalising positive support.

Now...be a good little DEP and shut the fuck up.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

ROFLMAO POM-POMS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Post by blueskiesalways »

Well it took balls to come back with the update, knowing the flaming that you were going to get...However, I've seen men's balls make them do some pretty stupid things!!!..How about this time you use a little more Northernly directed head power... :idea:
Good luck to you...this flaming is nothing compared to what you'll deserve if you screw it up a second time.
I'm truly glad you have a chance to make it right.
Last edited by blueskiesalways on May 6th, 2005, 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

That's it BS...put him over yer knee!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

SupplyRanger wrote: You'll probably be another one of the dumb asses that I pop for being underage and drinking in public or buying alcohol in a TMP at the shoppett on post.
I guess times have changed. :( When I was in we where encouraged to drink. We had keg parties on the Co loading docks on Fridays. I will never forget the day I saw CSM Purdy go off on the lady in our PX for carding someone. When I was a cherry private thats what we looked forward to after getting smoked all week long.
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88

Return to “Letters from School”