Leftwing idiot

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Swoff
Tadpole

Leftwing idiot

Post by Swoff »

Just this day as the Army recruiter had set his stand up during my school lunch so does this leftwing communist set his stand up next to his. As I walked by and stopped by for some Army brochures don't you think that piece of shit starts harrasing me for even considering joining the military. He took my brochures and threw them in the trash can, I shoved him up against the wall and started lecturing about me beeing an exchange student, my rights and my liberties to keep this world safe from terrorists. Don't you think he made me get suspended for 2 days for "assualting" a fellow student... that piece of shit will get what he deserves.

Rangers and Veterans, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, however, I had to get this out into the open.

-Swoff

PS: I'm knocking them out
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Dum de dum dum.

"My name is Friday. Joe Friday."
RSD 96-99
gpatmac
Ranger

Post by gpatmac »

My recruiters have to put up with shit on a fairly frequent basis. I hate to do it, but I have to require them to be professional, even if it means complaining to the administration or even pulling up stakes and leaving.

An implied task for recruiters is to be the 'face' of the US Army and sometimes losing small battles sets the conditions so that there aren't larger losses. The last thing we need is negative national media coverage stemming from a small highschool setup.

Headlines read: Army Recruiter Disembowels Student Protestor with Fingernail File

It's unfortunate that recruiters are such an easy target for dissenters, but we've actually ran into situations where the zealousness of the 'protestor' has worked in our favor and turned the crowd in our favor.

Lastly, sometimes it's unfortunate that liberal pukes and such are American citizens who I've sworn to protect from all enemies, foreign and domestic. If I were able to act on my psychotic fantasies towards them....
4-17IN, 7th ID(L) - 1987-1991;2/327IN, 101st ID - 1997-2001; 2-5IN, 25th ID(L) - 2000-2004
Ranger Class 3/97,4/97,5/97(Grad)
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Re: Leftwing idiot

Post by SkyShark »

[quote="Swoff"]Just this day as the Army recruiter had set his stand up during my school lunch so does this leftwing communist set his stand up next to his. As I walked by and stopped by for some Army brochures don't you think that piece of shit starts harrasing me for even considering joining the military. He took my brochures and threw them in the trash can, I shoved him up against the wall and started lecturing about me beeing an exchange student, my rights and my liberties to keep this world safe from terrorists. Don't you think he made me get suspended for 2 days for "assualting" a fellow student... that piece of shit will get what he deserves.

Rangers and Veterans, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, however, I had to get this out into the open.

-Swoff

PS: I'm knocking them out[/quote]

My thoughts, you should have walked away ad been the bigger man. Let him talk his shit, a simple, "you know, if it weren't for people like me you wouldn't have the right to do what you do." The I would have left itat that. I know the temper was flaring, but you need to practice being a professional and don't sweat the small stuff. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone except yourself.......................................Still, I would have liked to see a nice throat punch!! :twisted:
It's all good.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

While I commend you Swoff, I hate to bust your bubble. Shoving him against the wall earned you a suspension. And didnt you know that possibility was present when you did it? Therefore my son, would a shot to his midsection and an uppercut to his jaw have cost you 3 days? Ranger rules of engagement: If its worth shooting an enemy with one bullet, it's worth shooting 3....or 4 as bullets are cheap. And in your case my young warrior, if its worth shoving him against the wall, it's worth stockpiling his teeth against the back of his throat....dont ya think?

I always told my kids if it's worth fighting for, it's worth everything you can bring to it.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

or you plan it properly and ambush his ass on the way out, without witnesses, and a good exfill plan.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

The Paster is wise, the Paster speaks true! Therefore, if its worth doing, its worth doing right. So, if your going to do something, do it right or dont do it at all. Even if it means postponing an event to cancel any reprocution that may accur due to said event.(A good ambush can come in handy in many ways!) :twisted: ......HOOAH?
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Abell9 wrote:While I commend you Swoff, I hate to bust your bubble. Shoving him against the wall earned you a suspension. And didnt you know that possibility was present when you did it? Therefore my son, would a shot to his midsection and an uppercut to his jaw have cost you 3 days? Ranger rules of engagement: If its worth shooting an enemy with one bullet, it's worth shooting 3....or 4 as bullets are cheap. And in your case my young warrior, if its worth shoving him against the wall, it's worth stockpiling his teeth against the back of his throat....dont ya think?

I always told my kids if it's worth fighting for, it's worth everything you can bring to it.
I concur. A story comes to mind. I was watching a soccer match the other day and two go into it. One shoved the other’s face with his palm. They both got the RED card and were ejected. Hell if you now your going to get the RED card knock some teeth out and make it worth it. :wink:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

Rangers, I like your response to this... if you first is going to hit him, hit him hard and dont stop untill he is on the ground.

A little update follows, school called earlier today and said I could come back today if I promised to not hit him again. I said ok and went to school. Only to see the same guy stopping other students before they came to the recruiters table. I just walked past, beeing the bigger man. However, if he lays his hand on me again I'll personally knock out his two front teeth.

-Swoff

Knocking them out
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Swoff wrote:Rangers, I like your response to this... if you first is going to hit him, hit him hard and dont stop untill he is on the ground.

A little update follows, school called earlier today and said I could come back today if I promised to not hit him again. I said ok and went to school. Only to see the same guy stopping other students before they came to the recruiters table. I just walked past, beeing the bigger man. However, if he lays his hand on me again I'll personally knock out his two front teeth.

-Swoff

Knocking them out
Show him this
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

Ranger Silverback, the picture is printed out and wil be posted at his stand tomorrow.

-Swoff

Knocking them out
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Swoff wrote:Ranger Silverback, the picture is printed out and wil be posted at his stand tomorrow.

-Swoff

Knocking them out
Dp something thoughtful and creative...Make a T-shirt dimwit. Don't post anything on, near or at him! Let him know how you feel without saying a word or lifting a finger!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”