RFI - Ranger Momento 1-75

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

If I were guessing I would say the CSM was keeping it under wraps.
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
Smiddy
Ranger

Post by Smiddy »

Hell, I don't remember the momento! Was it moved to the RDF? Then again, I never had to spend much time in the BC's office. The CSM's office...well that's a different story :oops: :oops:
"NEVER WITHOUT HONOR"

C Co, 1/75; 92-00...HHC, 1/75; 00-02
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Smiddy wrote:Hell, I don't remember the momento! Was it moved to the RDF? Then again, I never had to spend much time in the BC's office. The CSM's office...well that's a different story :oops: :oops:
Come on Smiddy, we all know you were an S-3 pogue :lol:

I think I remember said momento hanging above the BC's desk and it had all the names of the BCs on it.

Smiddy, I drank a few fo you at KBs back in FEB. Too bad you weren't there :twisted:
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Smiddy
Ranger

Post by Smiddy »

Mitch wrote:
Smiddy wrote:Hell, I don't remember the momento! Was it moved to the RDF? Then again, I never had to spend much time in the BC's office. The CSM's office...well that's a different story :oops: :oops:
Come on Smiddy, we all know you were an S-3 pogue :lol:

I think I remember said momento hanging above the BC's desk and it had all the names of the BCs on it.

Smiddy, I drank a few fo you at KBs back in FEB. Too bad you weren't there :twisted:
AW! Ye Prick ye! The Air Cell didn't go to the BC. The BC came to the Air Cell. :twisted:

I figured one of you more permanent fixtures around BHQ would have remembered it. :wink:
"NEVER WITHOUT HONOR"

C Co, 1/75; 92-00...HHC, 1/75; 00-02

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”