Intro...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Wow! 120 minutes without stopping, just amazing. What are you, a cripple? Try running from sun-up to sun-down on the longest days of the year. I'm gonna give all you DEP's a running program to help your sorry asses. Go to a Army & Navy Surplus store and get these items. Web gear (belt with holes to add items to it & if it has straps[suspenders] that is okay too). This item is known as LBE (Load Bearing Equipment). Get ammo pouches (4 to 6) depending on their sizes. Get at least 3 to 5, quart size canteens and at least one canteen pouch to wear on your LBE. Get a backpack with a steel frame. Get a army metal helmet with helmet liner and chin strap. Get military style boots with some thick socks to go with them. Get a pipe weighing 6 to 8 pounds (lb) about three feet long. This can be your substitute rifle.

Fill the ammo pouches with weight from running weight bars that wrap around your ankle. Do not put weight on your ankles. Build weights up to at least 20 lb in your ammo pouches. Put two bowling balls weighing a total of 30 lb in your backpack. fill area around bowling balls so they remain in place and not roll around inside backpack(use clothing to keep balls stationary). Fill canteens with water, no other beverage! Put extra canteens in pouches on backpack. Make a good fit for the helmet and helmet liner so it don't bob all around your head and remains fixed and sturdy. Find a park with hills, no piss ant sized hills mind you.

Bring all your equipment to park and wear it all. LBE, Backpack, Pipe, Helmet, Boots. 1) 1st day - 1 mile. 2) 2nd day - 2miles. 3) 3rd day - 3 miles. 4) 4th day - 4 miles. 5) 5th day - 5 miles. Run 5 for two weeks. Eventually build yourself up to 7 miles.

Author's Disclaimer: this is not easy as it looks and you may hurt yourself. If you are going in soon do not injure yourself. Wait until you get in. The military will run you like this anyway. Including 12 to 20 mile marches with full gear and all I have stated will seem like a cake walk in the park. Do not attempt this if you are not sound in health as this may be a strain or may lead to serious injury and in rare cases death. If you find the helmet too much you may remove it. Helmet should be a good fit and should be used with helmet liner.

After two months try running 120 minutes without all this gear, your running time will improve tremendously. Good Luck and drive on troop!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hehheheheee Good one Steadfast....

Americanslut-

Only an idiot brings smoke on himself in RIP.

I've got a $1000 dollars that says you don't pass RIP.

Now where's your name and dob.

You are somewhat entertaining....
knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

Weidert wrote:I'm still wondering what makes this cocky arrogant assclown mentally tough....
He can deepthroat Ron Jeremy.

Ameri-Tampon, did anyone ever teach you not to play with fire? First of all, don't ever talk shit to a Ranger......that is, if you value your life.

Second, don't open your hatchet wound to any of my fellow option 40's again. You never know who will be in the Spec. 4 Mafia when it's your turn for RIP.
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
typeA
Tadpole

Post by typeA »

I'm not worried. With his inability to get a diploma and his terrible grammar, I doubt he will score high enough on the ASVAB.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Good point type a.....

Hi, I'm 19, and I can't finish HS....
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Desert Sloth wrote:This is quite amuzing...Ameriwhore, what's it like walking the streets being a catcher??
I know this is a 'dead-topic', but that shit made me laugh, Ranger DS. :lol:

Return to “Introduction Archive”