Questions

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Don't post again until you've made an introduction. Read the FAQ's. I won't say this again.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

SnafuRacer wrote:I have my popcorn. I am propped up in my couch.
Let the show begin.

Did this guy finish HS?

Looks like a bag of animal crackers :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

It's a joke.
Has to be.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Questions

Post by Earthpig »

sBpLiAdCeKr wrote:I have option 40 on my contract. And I leave for basic 0607, and basic starts 0617. Its shows OSUT being 18 wks. long. and then show Airborne starting on 1003. My question is RIP, during OSUT. And RS is 3 phases, correct? Or is RIP considered a phase?
First, you will attend OSUT (which consists of Basic Training and Infantry Training). Upon graduation, you will attend Jump School. After successfully completing Jump School, you will go to RIP (Ranger Indoctrination Program). If you graduate RIP, you will be assigned to a Ranger Battalion in the 75th Ranger Regt. Then, when you are not fighting wars, and your leaders feel you are ready, you will attend Ranger School.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
3rdHerdRGR375
Inprocessing

Re: Questions

Post by 3rdHerdRGR375 »

sBpLiAdCeKr wrote:I have option 40 on my contract. And I leave for basic 0607, and basic starts 0617. Its shows OSUT being 18 wks. long. and then show Airborne starting on 1003. My question is RIP, during OSUT. And RS is 3 phases, correct? Or is RIP considered a phase?
Just take this answer and run. OSUT doesn't include rip, osut is just basic infantryman training which you'll never use... And you'll never really know how long your inital training will be with all this fucking holdover bullshit. For me to complete infantry osut, jump and rip took around 30 weeks because the army is so fucking retarded and keeps you as a holdover every time you pass and just before u enter a school. My advice, do a computer job, a lot less pain. O yea, and RS is 3 phases, which doesn't include rip being 1 of them.
3/75 04-Present
RIP Class 03-05
"Discipline seperates excellence from mediocrity"

Return to “About RASP”