prepping for the long day to come

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

Damn,
When I first read his post I saw the run time of 11:47, assumed it was 2 mile. Lack of attention to detail on my part.

However,
I was SLOW by Battalion standards. My 2 mile run averaged right around 13:00.

My best was a 12:40.

I'm a fat civilian fuck right now and I could run this senor airmoan into the ground for 1 .5 miles of of nothing but pure heart and the desire to see the suck in his face.
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
JdZorro
Ranger

Post by JdZorro »

Hardcore, no slack

God bless me, pass the fuckin taters mom, I'm HOME!

Hasn't felt this good since the first two week stand down after goin basic, airborne, RIP, and month at first bat (the last month was by far the toughest) in my first 6 months of service to this Great Country.

I love you guys so much I think I feel a little tiny tear welling up in the corner of my right eye.

As for our current topic, I have but one piece of advice for our young subject-of-the-moment:

Shut the Fuck up

It was the best advice I ever got, and have employed it judiciously throughout my life. Just to clarify, this sage bit of wisdom was passed to me by my father, a soldier from the time he was eight (military school), when I asked, just before starting my journey, if he could give me any pointers. At the time, I thought he was tired of my stupid questions, but as it turns out, he was passing on the single most valuable life lesson.

Heed it well, SrA, and you may be allowed to live.
B co 1/75 84-86, 7th ID 86-87

Vidi Vici Vini
"I saw, I conquered, I came"
Caesar (sort of)
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

WTF

Post by SkyShark »

What the fuck Ever man.
It's all good.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

FNG

Post by SkyShark »

Alright, here is my two cents if it is worth that much. WTF over?? This guy puts in a proper intro. The Rangers on this site should be given the most repspect as it is thier site, the Veterans on this site deserve respect as well. I may have missed something here but I didn't read any disrespect to anyone until people started Fucking with this guy. I understand it that this guy is a Veteran as well Reservist or not he is still a Veteran. Where the Fuck does anyone on this site with the exception of the Rangers get off going off on this guy. Some people (not the Rangers) need to step back and check themselves before they start going off half cocked, regardless of how many post they have. A Veteran is a Veteran regardless of branch or time in service. It amazes me why any FNG's stick around. The man gets fraged for sticking up for himself. Where is the respect for that? I am sure I opened a can with this one 8)
It's all good.
Spartan

Re: Oh hell no!

Post by Spartan »

Xducer wrote:I need to take a few minutes to gather my composure, before I rip this kid a new asshole. You have 1 hour from now..it is 8:55pm EST to appologize like a MF to all the Rangers and Vets. If you have not done that this Retired USAF TSgt. is gonna rip your throat out! Got it! I'll be back son. :evil: :evil: :evil:

--Xducer
While your posts on this matter are mildly entertaining, I'll take a moment here to remind you that you are also a guest on this board. If any Rangers here feel a need to ask for an apology we are certainly capable of doing it ourselves. We don't need you to speak for us here.
Spartan

Re: Checked

Post by Spartan »

Xducer wrote:Roger Ranger's Skyshark and Spartan. Checked.

--Xducer
Skyshark is not a Ranger, he's a US Army veteran and a Paratrooper.

Return to “Introduction Archive”