Best of 2004 - New Ranger to the board in 2004

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Who is the best new Ranger contributor for 2004?

Silverback
5%
Kilted Heathen
7%
Dublo
7%
Bugsy
14%
Abell9
40%
H8Train
24%
Matador275
2%

Total votes: 42

Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Best of 2004 - New Ranger to the board in 2004

Post by Ranger »

Who is the best new Ranger contributor for 2004?
DO NOT PM ME
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

voted.

don't want to be partial to anyone but Ranger Bugsy showed me a lot of love here and i thank him for it.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I'd say the Pastor did a fine job with the initiation of the BOTYR Forum and a close 2nd Bell as the friendliest/nicest greeter to introductions.

So in effect, The Bells toll loudly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Bells, Let us all hear ya both ringing stridently!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Crap! This one is like trying to pick the MVP from the SuperBowl starting lineup! I consider each of you on this list as my Brothers. I would take a bullet for any of you....literally. I'm thankful that each of you hang your hat here each day and contribute so much to the Brotherhood.

I gave my vote to the Pastor of Disaster. He is still the CSM, inside and out. He has taken this whole site under his wing, male and female alike. In his short time here, he has met a huge chunk of our Rangers, attended nearly every linkup we've had, been to the wedding of one of us, been to graduation ceremonies, and has been the ultimate host on the good ship 'Ranger' down in Matagorda Bay.

Thanks for being a friend and Brother, Abell9. I wish you everything good in the coming year.

To the others on the list, I'm a wealthier person having each of you as a friend. Thanks for always being there. Happy 2005 to you all.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Ripcord
Tadpole

Post by Ripcord »

Can't vote for just one ,all of the RANGERS have my vote :D
All of you have made me welcome here at your home :wink:
A/2-501 Anb Inf 101st Abn
RVN 1970/1971 Northern I Corps
If You Have Not Made Out A Will Do So now ,SSG H Breifing new Troopers In Viet-Nam
Wakan Tanka Nici Un
Ripcord , Drive on
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

SFC_Hit and anyone else who voted for me I am very appreciative. Personally I'm honored to be in the lineup at all actually.

Overall I would have to say that Pastor Abell9 and Ranger Bell consistantly and effectively held the torch of the Ranger Way of Life and work ethic. As EP stated, they were sort of like our CSM AND 1SG, H8train being our PLT SGT in essence our eyes and ears at RIP & now (unfortunately) Pre-Ranger, All working together but tasked with different missions. All are class acts through and through as were all who were listed. :!:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

You know who you are. It's been a good year with all of you guys, but this dude is hilarious to me. Maybe it is because he shaves his legs, maybe not. But you are the man dog!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

I hate this kind of shit but thanks for the votes. Ron and I made a mission to meet as many of you sorry fucks as we could and we met close to 2 squads so far. Next year, we will meet more. You would probably be surprized to know that both of us are more honored to meet and know you and we are pretty humbled by the company. (As humble as we CAN be)

A great crew we have here...now would you all play hide and go fuck yourselves on these stupid ass polls. :roll:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Matador275 wrote:Image

You know who you are. It's been a good year with all of you guys, but this dude is hilarious to me. Maybe it is because he shaves his legs, maybe not. But you are the man dog!
:twisted:
A great crew we have here...now would you all play hide and go fuck yourselves on these stupid ass polls.
8)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Abell9 wrote:A great crew we have here...now would you all play hide and go fuck yourselves on these stupid ass polls. :roll:
Well, its about recognizing those who have made contributions to the board, who have made it a worthwhile place to hang out. And as to the polls themselves, the comments are more enjoyable to read than the poll results.

Thanks all of you for making this board an enjoyable place to pop into on a daily basis.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”