How will government stop the violence?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Re: How will government stop the violence?

Post by rgrokelley »

JoBa wrote:I have a hunch it will not be too long before all registered gun owners will be receiving a letter from their liberal governments demanding the surrender of their weapons or containing their orders to report for further training on the evils of gun ownership.
Good. Guns are bad. I'm glad that I don't have any. They are scary. I never plan on having any... ever.

Scary guns.

Bad.

I don't have ANY
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

rgrokelley wrote:
JoBa wrote:I have a hunch it will not be too long before all registered gun owners will be receiving a letter from their liberal governments demanding the surrender of their weapons or containing their orders to report for further training on the evils of gun ownership.
Good. Guns are bad. I'm glad that I don't have any. They are scary. I never plan on having any... ever.

Scary guns.

Bad.

I don't have ANY
Nor do I.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

All mine were stolen. I guess I ought to report that one of these days.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
JoBa
US Army Veteran

Post by JoBa »

Damit, I just spewed my hot chocolate all over my keyboard and monitor.

-JoBa
JoBa
US Army Veteran

Post by JoBa »

It matters little what our government might do to stop the mayhem, in the end, whatever action they take will do little or nothing to bring it under control. Our government has a running history of failures in every effort it undertakes, from it's assorted wars on this or that, to it's actual fighting wars.

Every single effort our government makes on our behalf does little or nothing other than providing more government jobs and spending more taxpayers dollars.

Other than Grenada, I can think of no conflict we have actually won since world war II.

Our famous Department of Homeland Security is probably one of our best examples of bureaucratic bungling and waste.

Thousands of tons of assorted narcotics make their way across our boarders every single year, does anyone honestly believe that the DHS is stopping terrorists or their weapons?

In our current fever to disarm our citizens, do you think that is something that would cheer a terrorist?

We as a nation have always done the exact opposite of what should be done to solve any of our problems.

No matter what our authorities might do, you can pretty much be guaranteed there will be another mass shooting soon, and then another after that.

We make our targets defenseless, we make our criminals famous.

It should be against the law for our media to publish the names of criminals, or assign our bank robbers with cutsie catchy names. As soon as any crime is committed, a number should be assigned to the perpetrator, and that is the only thing our media should be allowed to use.

-JoBa

Return to “The Mosh Pit”