Movie Reviews

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
GSXRanger wrote: I would recommend it, but only for entertainment value. No depth.
Like some people I know............. :wink:

Hey now... what I lack in depth, I more than make up for in GIRTH!!! 8)
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

No titties, and the lead chick is only mildly hot.

please tell me you DON'T mean the latina chick. I love her.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
hit_it wrote:
No titties, and the lead chick is only mildly hot.

please tell me you DON'T mean the latina chick. I love her.

She likes you too!

that's not the one, but I'll take her!!!!!! :lol:

Saw Body of Lies last night. Good flick, almost real in the intel gathering arena. You would be surprised how close the got with it.

If you dislike Haj, you will definitely enjoy this flick. Haj is getting fucked up left and right.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I watched The Strangers last night. I can say that it kept me on the edge of my seat.............................................................................................wanting to bitch smack the characters. In one scene the man with a flour sack on his head is peering through a hole that he has just chopped into the front door. Husband fires shotgun at masked face blowing splinters of wood off from all around hole. How in the fuck could he have not severely wounded masked man ? Why is it that a man armed with a 12 ga shotgun and in a secure house can not defend himself and wife against one man, two women who are armed with only an axe, flower sack, and two porcelain masks ? "Inspired by True Events" : :? :roll:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

Flesh Thorn wrote:I watched The Strangers last night. I can say that it kept me on the edge of my seat.............................................................................................wanting to bitch smack the characters. In one scene the man with a flour sack on his head is peering through a hole that he has just chopped into the front door. Husband fires shotgun at masked face blowing splinters of wood off from all around hole. How in the fuck could he have not severely wounded masked man ? Why is it that a man armed with a 12 ga shotgun and in a secure house can not defend himself and wife against one man, two women who are armed with only an axe, flower sack, and two porcelain masks ? "Inspired by True Events" : :? :roll:
I get the impression that you think Hollywood may have <gasp> (dare I even say it!) fantisized the story a bit. Oh the Horror, say it ain't so!! Those..those....COMMIES!

Dude, it's Hollyweird they have no clue!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Quantum of Solace:

Incredibble and visually stunning action scenes.

Story line sometimes hard to follow.

Not my favorite Bond film, but Daniel Craig is now by far the best 007.......ever.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

RTO wrote:Quantum of Solace:

Not my favorite Bond film, but Daniel Craig is now by far the best 007.......ever.
That's a bold statement, Ranger.

I am going tonight and I will see if I agree. I did like the last flick though.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

This Bond is much truer to the original character in the books.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
RTO wrote: Not my favorite Bond film, but Daniel Craig is now by far the best 007.......ever.
No way. That dude's a homo. Sean Connery takes the cake.
And this debate will NEVER end.... :lol:

However Craig now has two SOLID performances under his belt. Time will tell where his legecy ends up, either at, or very near the top.

Speaking of homo's, did you see the statement Roger Moore put out a few days ago? It seems that ALL Bond's other than his are way to violent, even his own films had too much violence (according to him), and of course he believes that he was the best Bond ever...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

and in a related story, it seems a very cool 'Q-Certified'
James Bond movie used vehicle is currently up for sale...
http://www.newcarnet.co.uk/Auto_news.html?id=8643
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
RTO wrote: Not my favorite Bond film, but Daniel Craig is now by far the best 007.......ever.
No way. That dude's a homo. Sean Connery takes the cake.
The movie was good, just like the last one. Craig is is definitely giving Connery a run for his money as the best Bond; although, I think he's already surpassed Connery.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Did anyone like Punisher? The new one coming out is a different fucking guy. I hate it when they do that.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Atrum-Rivalen
Tadpole

Post by Atrum-Rivalen »

ANGRYCivilian,

I'm a big fan of the film, the new one looks pretty good. Much more violent than the first (Lets hope that's a good thing and doesn't take to much from the story) As for the actor, the original Frank Castle played by Thomas Jane decided to leave the project because of "Creative Differences", the movie executive in charge said it was more along the lines of... Not enough cash.

Either way, from what I saw it looks pretty good.
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Connery rules in the 60's campy Bond. Craig makes the Ian Flemming happy. Even if he is a bed wetting anti-gun fuck wit shit stain.

Good shit.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RTO wrote:Quantum of Solace:

Not my favorite Bond film, but Daniel Craig is by far the best 007.......ever.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “The Mosh Pit”