Illegal Immigrants...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

johnerl91
Future Soldier

Illegal Immigrants...

Post by johnerl91 »

Today I found myself in a somewhat heated debate on my stand on illegal immigrants. I was wondering where some of you Rangers (and Ranger enthusiasists) stood on the subject.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Illegal Immigrants...

Post by Jim »

It is illegal.
Don't make rules that are not enforced.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

My lawn isn't going to mow itself.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

johnerl91 wrote:Today I found myself in a somewhat heated debate on my stand on illegal immigrants. I was wondering where some of you Rangers (and Ranger enthusiasists) stood on the subject.
How do you feel about it?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

Two definitions and an explanation;

il·le·gal
   /ɪˈligəl/ Show Spelled[ih-lee-guhl] Show IPA
–adjective
1. forbidden by law or statute.
1.a native or naturalized member of a state or nation who owes allegiance to its government and is entitled to its protection ( distinguished from alien).

First sentence of the oath to become a citizen;

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; "

I am a little confused on how your first act in the US is to break our laws on your way to pledging you will "defend our laws"? I guess the first one is a mulligan? Oh, and by the way- screw your neighbor who just entered the country legally after waiting years. You just cut the line. Not exactly a trustworthy or righteous way to enter our country. Sheesh and people wonder why illegals are 27% of the prison population? Past is prologue, that's why.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
johnerl91
Future Soldier

Post by johnerl91 »

Ranger Silverback, my stand on it is that if you don't pay taxes don't reap the benefits of our government. Fairly simple concept, I believe.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Yes, it is the illegal part that anyone with any common sense has a problem with. I have gotten to know some of the legal Chinese immigrants who run a restaurant here. They are hard working, conservative, and family oriented. I have even helped one of them study for his citizenship test. Allowing illegal immigration, besides being a security threat, is a kick in the face to the ones going about it the legal way which I understand is difficult.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I was kidding about my lawn, I dont have any grass. But maybe if it were a little easier to become a citizen then there may not be so many illegals. Plus a large portion of illegals work under a fake social and have taxes taken out of thier check even though they make so little they would recieve a refund they do not as thier social is fake. Plus someone has to pick the lettuce for my hamburger
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Baseplate wrote: But maybe if it were a little easier to become a citizen then there may not be so many illegals.
True. If it was easier to make money then there wouldn't be as much theft. :roll:
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Obama's auntie Zutoomie has finally spoken out to the media about her 'stance' on her own legality. She makes no apologies and actually blames it on us, as Americans for letting it happen. (I assume she means the liberal doucherags that voted her illegal nephew into office.)

It's a two part interview on wbznews, should also be able to watch it wbznews.com

According to her, we need to 'leave her baby' alone (obama), and it is not her fault that she is an illegal living in public assisted housing and receiving benefits such as welfare and healthcare, while actual citizens have waited years for that same apt/help and did not get it, she did.

The same judge that ordered her to leave the country in '04, who she pretty much said "fuck you" too and kept collecting assistance from the People's Republic of Massachusetts, is the same judge that overturned her deportation order this go round. I wonder why?

And she has the balls to still show her face on tv wearing 400.00 sunglasses.

The illegals are making a mockery out of our country and our legal system just by protestation coupled with the liberal mantra of not wanting to offend anyone, and you have what we have here today, a soup sandwich for a country, soon to be just another 3rd world shithole.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
Baseplate wrote: But maybe if it were a little easier to become a citizen then there may not be so many illegals.
True. If it was easier to make money then there wouldn't be as much theft. :roll:
I meant to say it is much easier to just be here as an illeagal than to go through the 5 year process to be legal. If you come to the US and spend 25 years here illegally isn't that better than spending 5 here as a legal and getting shipped back to what ever shithole you come from?
hang it, FIRE!!!!

RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

My wife was an illegal alien when she came to the U.S. at age 3.
One of my really good friends IS an illegal alien, he came to the U.S. when days old.

What do you do in the case where you're a child, have no choice where your parents take you and live your whole life in America?
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

A. Co Fist "Rat Bastards" 2/75 - Oct 2002 - Jan 2005
2nd Platoon "BlackSheep" FO Type 1 each.
OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I will not argue that logic, so we should just make it impossible to come here illegally or maybe at all depending upon what part of the globe they are from...........like Muslim shit holes. If caught here illegally, they should be branded with a big "I" right on the forehead before being deported..................to Iraq. Imagine the shock when illegals, thinking they are going back to Mexico or El Salvador, find themselves in Mesopotamia. :D
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Mine the fucking boarder. Anyone that doesn't cross through an officially recognized crossing, they get shot or blown the fuck up. Men, women, and children. I don't give a fuck.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “The Mosh Pit”