Illegal Immigrants...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Dan B 3/75
Ranger

Re: Illegal Immigrants...

Post by Dan B 3/75 »

IMO they should be rounded up, made to work off the cost of their deportation, and immediately sent back to their country of origin with a "never to return" stamp on their record.

There is a legal process in place for prospective citizens, and it was created for a valid reason.

Illegal aliens place a substantial burden on public services, labor and business, and are a direct threat to our very culture.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I often wonder what other countries do to thier illegals I feel like Western Europe must have a lot of them. Plus I feel like we should have our own version of the Forgien legion. Also it isn't like this is a new thing just because Americans are Anti hispanic now in the 1850s it was the Chinese and after that the Irish and then the Italians. In a few years we will move on to hating Canada or some other country.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

RangerLee wrote: What do you do in the case where you're a child, have no choice where your parents take you and live your whole life in America?
Now there is a good question. I normally think of the adults who come willingly.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Sure doesn't seem that N. Korea, Iran or China have much of an issue with illegals. Sometimes you're still a clik away but "looking" in that direction and those mofo's scoop you up, declare you a fucking spy and off you go. Lucky if you're ever heard from again.

We should adopt that policy, or something similar. We actually reward them here, instead of punishing them. America needs to go back to instilling fear into people, it's enemies and/or threats, instead of cowering to other countries and invaders and only wishing to instill fear into it's own citizens.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
RangerLee wrote: What do you do in the case where you're a child, have no choice where your parents take you and live your whole life in America?
Now there is a good question. I normally think of the adults who come willingly.
I had to give this some thought. I would take one callous SOB to deport someone who came here with their parents illegally as a child and had grew up here just like any American kid. They need to secure the borders before first, then move on to these other dilemmas.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
Flesh Thorn wrote:
I had to give this some thought. I would take one callous SOB to deport someone who came here with their parents illegally as a child and had grew up here just like any American kid. They need to secure the borders before first, then move on to these other dilemmas.
If the kid had any integrity he'd go back to wherever he came from, and re-enter the right way, offering to join the sevice while the paperwork is processed, and then come back and round up his own parents to the gulag for re-education. That would show some real love for the country.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

johnerl91
Future Soldier

Post by johnerl91 »

I think what pisses me off most is the fact that they just come here like they own the place. Our country was constructed by immigration. Yes there were phases in history when the hated were Irish or Italian and it may seem like the Mexicans are just suffering the cycle of history but they're not. Sure other immigrants were hated but they legally came to this country on the other hand the Mexicans (predominantly) are coming here illegally and costing tax money and taking the jobs of American citizens. While this is going on hundreds of honest people are working their asses off to gain the right to be part of the greatest country in the world. Its unfair and sad.
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

cams wrote:
If the kid had any integrity he'd go back to wherever he came from, and re-enter the right way, offering to join the sevice while the paperwork is processed, and then come back and round up his own parents to the gulag for re-education. That would show some real love for the country.

What an asshole.... LOL...
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

A. Co Fist "Rat Bastards" 2/75 - Oct 2002 - Jan 2005
2nd Platoon "BlackSheep" FO Type 1 each.
OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
Shock
Tadpole

Post by Shock »

Looon wrote:Mine the fucking boarder. Anyone that doesn't cross through an officially recognized crossing, they get shot or blown the fuck up. Men, women, and children. I don't give a fuck.
Amen. If the country adopted this policy I don't think illegal immigration would be a problem for much longer. Most people would weigh the pro's and con's and just decide that its better to live a shitty life on a farm than getting blown to pieces. Borders need to be protected. The liberals will keep it from happening though.
אל תהי בז לכל אדם, ואל תהי מפליג לכל דבר, שאין לך אדם שאין לו שעה, ואין לך דבר שאין לו מקום
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

RangerLee wrote:
cams wrote:

What an asshole.... LOL...
:lol: :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

johnerl91
Future Soldier

Post by johnerl91 »

Ranger Zonk: Who is paying dearly the countries or the immigrants and how so?
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Illegal aliens are this generation's slavery. In every age of this country there has been some bodies from a foreign land who would work for free or next to nothing. In each of these time periods those folks are shit upon and exploited. In our history it would include Africans, Chinese, and the Irish. The newest immigrants on the block are the Hispanics.

In each generation the same tired excuses are used on why we must have that slavery.

Our economy won't survive without them.

They are better off here than where they were from.

It is the Christian thing to do by keeping them here.

Americans would never do those jobs that Blacks/Irish/Mexicans do.

All of these past periods are looked upon by the current generation as a dark stain on our history. How could the people then have been so racist, cruel, or uncaring, or was the almighty dollar the most important part of their lives? We all wonder what we would have done if we were living back then. Would we be slave owners, or abolitionists?

You don't need to wonder. That time is now.

It is the same as slavery. They get paid nothing, or next to nothing. They get abused, beaten and some die. They are cared for by the "master" (government) so all sins are forgiven.

Its all bullshit.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85

Return to “The Mosh Pit”