17%
Other (please explain)
13%

Total votes: 30

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: What's your take on North Korea?

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I picked They're not even sure if they're serious, but I will qualify that by saying that the only thing I know about Korea is that I like Kimchee. Seriously, new US President-make a little noise-judge reaction.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Other-

They fucking faked it...large blast...yes...nuke....nope....not enough radiation to register...either the bomb was all dorked up and only went off half cocked--which would be a good failure, or they faked the whole fucking thing with conventional explosives and SAID they blew a nuke...--which would be even better, meaning they ain't quite as far along as they say....

Eiter way......FAIL....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

I don’t care if they are faking or not. I say if you get in the ring, be prepared to take a couple hits. The next missile test they do that is not pre-announced as a test, we need to take it down. Show them we have the mean to stop anything they launch at anytime, Nuke or not. Our POTUS needs to give his sack a squeeze.
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Joshua
Veteran: South Africa

Post by Joshua »

Without all the info, my observation is that it appears as if the new US Presedent was tested by the N Koreans and nothing was done. It appears as if the US Presedent is not willing to stand strong on this issue or other similar issues.

That in turn gave Iran the “go-ahead” to do what ever they want (including sending 6 warships) with their nuclear program with an almost certain guarantee that the USA and Presedent Obama will not act.

The danger of that is that it might force the Israeli’s to act...
fatboy
Ranger

Post by fatboy »

Liberace's love child has some issues with thinking his people are more advanced and better funded than anyone else in the area. The problem with that is he's started to believe his own propaganda. He might or might not have nukes, and he might or might not want to "sell" the tech to other rogue states, but when he does and word does get out, them some one will blow N. Korea from the stone age back to Jurassic Park.
RS 07 and 08-01 (I took the long tour in Florida)

1-508 ABCT
1-327IN
101st Pathfinder DS1
Iraqi Freedom 03-04, 05-06, 07-08
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Ironically, the thing that may end up stopping North Korea from doing something stupid is China. China is fast become the "go to" country in the world. They recently want to have the dollar replaced for the world's currency, with something else. Mainly the currency from China. If China stops North Korea, they will have huge political capital.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

fatboy wrote:Liberace's love child
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

They are serious - and have very little to lose - Their leader is dying and wants to go out with a big bang.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

There will be a Rumble in the far east sooner or later. If they have Nuc capability... they will use it.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

:::Other:::

Internal consumption is the key for me. The ruling family trying to justify the next generation of dictators to the people, I don’t believe that they have the guts to go against Russia, China and the U.S. at the same time. All supper powers are against n. Korea. The poor people of that regime will suffer in the end…
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

*Other Option*

The nuclear capability is evident. They know nobody, including the US, is going to stop them. China will look the other way, they can all but decimate the South, Japan is a declawed Tiger and regional instability is just what they need. The PDRK is going through another economic disaster, by even their scale, and the "dear Leader" wants to continue the Family Dynasty. His health has been failing and swimming with the sharks around him, he knows it has to be his son who takes over to guarantee a modicum of safety to his acquired lifestyle.

He will go to war with anyone, especially the ROK, to remain in power. I view this as an incredibly dangerous unfolding of events.
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Nomad wrote:*Other Option*

The nuclear capability is evident. They know nobody, including the US, is going to stop them. China will look the other way, they can all but decimate the South, Japan is a declawed Tiger and regional instability is just what they need. The PDRK is going through another economic disaster, by even their scale, and the "dear Leader" wants to continue the Family Dynasty. His health has been failing and swimming with the sharks around him, he knows it has to be his son who takes over to guarantee a modicum of safety to his acquired lifestyle.

He will go to war with anyone, especially the ROK, to remain in power. I view this as an incredibly dangerous unfolding of events.
Yep, he makes Saddam look almost reasonable.....
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08

Return to “The Mosh Pit”