Whats in your cd player?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Who Do?
Tadpole

Post by Who Do? »

to add to my list:

Evanescence, A Perfect Circle, The Chevelle, a little Fleetwood Mac (no, I do not suck dicks), Primus, and the like.
Ranger Bell wrote:You fellas are men, or soon to be. Act like it. Ya want something, get it. She's cute? Take her. hahahahahhaa
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

HooDoo wrote:to add to my list:

Evanescence, A Perfect Circle, The Chevelle, a little Fleetwood Mac (no, I do not suck dicks), Primus, and the like.
I like chevelle.....you forgot Tool.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
RGR_Dan
Ranger

music

Post by RGR_Dan »

Bob Seger, skynard, nickle back.CCR
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Usually I have several different types of music in my CD. It holds 9 Discs. Rock, Country & Disco. If I had any CD's from Benny Goodman's Era I definitely have them in there too. I love the 40's music. I'd think nothing of listening to Dwight Yokum, Pink Flyod and A Disco Mix CD one after the other. They all have their good merits. 8)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I'm the same way. I like everything from Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots, Fuel, Goo Goo Dolls, Disturbed, CandleBox, and Drowning Pool - to - George Jones, Vern Gosden, David Allen Coe, and my personal hero, Hank Williams Jr. Oh, and although I don't agree with his politics, I am a HUGE fan of Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefers.

Basicly, I like the rock stuff early in the night, and settle into 'ol George or David Allen Coe by the time I am good and shit faced. There ain't nothing like sittting around a Ranger TV (campfire to all you cherry fuckers), working your way to the bottom of a fifth of Mr. Beam, and slurring out the lyrics to your favorite David Allen Coe tune. Now, that's livin' my brothers.

You pretty much HAVE to like George Jones to be a resident of the great state of TN, don't you Terry?
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Creeping Death wrote:Hank Williams Jr.
Ahh, good ol Hank!.. I love that guy.. hes the only one i can listen to when i drink Ranger Creeping Death
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
-General George S. Patton Jr.
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

Right now I have:

Taking Back Sunday
Finch
Thrice
Saosin
The Used

I doubt anybody knows/likes any of those bands.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Rob Zombie, Shinedown's song '.45' is pretty kick ass. In Flames owns all.
D co. 2/327
No Slack
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I've been on a Black Label Society kick here lately....it's Ozzy Osbournes guitar players band and they have some damn good songs.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Pulled out an oldies mix I got from a friend for the ride home. How about Black Oak Arkansas, Wet Willie, Elvin Bishop, Molly Hatchet, Cowboy, and hell I can't remember the rest. Tomorrow I've decided on a little Zepplin for breakfast :D
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

shit ain't we got anybody but me who likes classic, Hotrod lovin, 50's ROCK-N-ROLL. I'm an old fart but damn I ain't the oldest around here.

Somebody SOUND OFF!!!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Moni D

Post by Moni D »

swimmerkid187 wrote:And soundtrack to Last of the Mohicans, thats a great movie.
One of my favourite instrumentals is on that soundtrack... I THINK its called the courier...
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Yeah I'm not in Tay Depp's list either, but what the hell.

My playlist at the moment...

Cauterize, Ludacris, Nickelback, Forty Foot Echo, Kenny Chesney, Train, Alabama, Fuel, The Used, George Strait, Linkin Park, A Perfect Circle, Pacifier, Outkast, Seether, Trapt, Tim McGraw, Evanescence, J-Kwon, Lynard Skynard, Beyonce, Lil Jon.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”