The tan beret and the Army National Guard...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Rabidus1 wrote:No disrespect, but I hope you arent too attached to your Ranger Tab, because if you meant what you said, I guaran-fuckin-tee you that shit WILL be mine if and when I get my shot at Ranger School. When I get my slot, Ill let you know so that you will have plenty of time to un-stitch the Tab from you Class A's.
Thank you for your desire to serve. It takes a tremendous amount of immaturity and inexperience to make your "no disrespect" smart-ass comment to a man who has been there and back, even if it is with a smile on your face. You are not his equal, nor the equal to any other Ranger or Veteran on this site. Save your wise cracks for your playground buddies.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Bravo57 wrote:
Ranger Luna wrote:
Rabidus1 wrote:
I understand with all the motivated posers on this board
Enlighten me dumbass.
You beat me to it Ranger buddy.

WTF is that statement about?
I don't know, is he related to Ranger Cliv03?!! :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Rabidus1
Embryo

Post by Rabidus1 »

I wish to remain a member on this highly informative forum board and will not doing anything else that could risk my membership. This post is to clear up any confusion that may have been taken the wrong way.

Ranger Luna,

When I said,"motivated posers", I was refering to the civilians who come to this board and ask a million dumb questions on how to become a sniper, HALO jumper, SF, Delta, etc..when they arent even thinking about the initial steps to becoming a team player, let alone a soldier.

Ranger Bill,

I understand how my comment to Ranger Oto-Man could have been taken the wrong way, and for that I apologize. I said it with no smile or wise crack attitude, but with self confidence and heart.
I was raised with manners, and to live my life with heart and self-confidence. Again, I apologize and do not wish for my comment to be taken the wrong way, only an acceptance to Ranger Oto-Man's challenge. Lastly, I would never put myself at this time in my life at the level of any Ranger or any other serviceman or women that have served their country with duty and honor.
Last edited by Rabidus1 on May 13th, 2007, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving on to bigger and better things...
Goals in sight, ready to execute!...
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Ranger RTO, fire up the popcorn machine. I'll go grab some beer!
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

cams wrote:Ranger RTO, fire up the popcorn machine. I'll go grab some beer!
The only popcorn I've got right now I got from AbnRgr289, and he wants it back :roll: :lol:

I'm gonna have to run to the store and pick up a few bags of my own so I can give out here. It looks like we'll need them, as well as a bookie to collect all the bets on this one! :lol:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

RTO wrote:
cams wrote:Ranger RTO, fire up the popcorn machine. I'll go grab some beer!
The only popcorn I've got right now I got from AbnRgr289, and he wants it back :roll: :lol:

I'm gonna have to run to the store and pick up a few bags of my own so I can give out here. It looks like we'll need them, as well as a bookie to collect all the bets on this one! :lol:
You can share, I'm not stingy.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:I liked it when he talked shit. A little fire in the gut never hurt. Just be careful in your application. Think point weapon, not area.
Same here. He was issued a challenge and he fuckin stepped up. Think back to what you were like as a private. :lol: Would you cower and run away with you tail between your legs or would you talk shit and then take the ass smoking that came with it? :lol:
I, for one, hope he gets the slot and graduates (even thought the odds ARE against him). Good luck stud, now its time to put your money where your mouth is. :wink:

You know, this kind of things pops almost like it's on a schedule. Personally, if I went to a website, made an intro and someone started calling me a fucktard or what not, I'd find where they live and burn their house to the motherfucking ground. At the same time, he needs to put his money where his mouth and get his shit.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

tell ya what stud. you sold a wolf ticket just like the rest of your "posers".

ya talked the talk, now you gotta walk the walk. good luck with that. only time will tell if you've got what it takes. til then, it'd probably be a good idea to not get yourself any deeper in the hole of future "challenges".

and no one here pushed you into fucking up. you skipped merrily down that path all by yourself...

now you gotta put up (too late to shut up), if you want to have any respect here.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Rabidus1
Embryo

Post by Rabidus1 »

Ranger KW Driver,

I understand my current position and will take your advice to earn my respect. I will also continue to prepare, and do everything in my power to not let myself or any Rangers down when my number is called.
Moving on to bigger and better things...
Goals in sight, ready to execute!...
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

ok , how bout taking some other advice that was put up repeatedly and

STFU.

quit digging. now
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The Holmchicken wrote:I liked it when he talked shit. A little fire in the gut never hurt. Just be careful in your application. Think point weapon, not area.
x2
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The Holmchicken wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote:
Same here. He was issued a challenge and he fuckin stepped up. Think back to what you were like as a private. :lol: Would you cower and run away with you tail between your legs or would you talk shit and then take the ass smoking that came with it? :lol:
I, for one, hope he gets the slot and graduates (even thought the odds ARE against him). Good luck stud, now its time to put your money where your mouth is. :wink:

You know, this kind of things pops almost like it's on a schedule. Personally, if I went to a website, made an intro and someone started calling me a fucktard or what not, I'd find where they live and burn their house to the motherfucking ground. At the same time, he needs to put his money where his mouth and get his shit.
You won't..........FUCKTARD

Just playing you friggin' maniac. :lol:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Matador275 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote: Same here. He was issued a challenge and he fuckin stepped up. Think back to what you were like as a private. :lol: Would you cower and run away with you tail between your legs or would you talk shit and then take the ass smoking that came with it? :lol:

You won't..........FUCKTARD

Just playing you friggin' maniac. :lol:

Your words....so cruel. Your cruelty knows no bounds. Where's my gasoline at? :lol:
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
X3. He was offered a challenge and he stepped up. I know a whole bunch of us who had more balls than good sense. I wish I had a nickle for every time good initiative overshadowed good judgement (I'd have a lot of nickles). He does not come across as being an assclown -- on the other hand, I think we still have a couple guys down at ARNG Pre-Ranger who can keep an eye on him.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
I 100% agree. BUT

My FIST Team Sergeant asked me one day one in BN. where I wanted to be in 3 years. I told him:

"SITTING IN YOUR CHAIR SARNT!!!!!"

I was all full of it as well, and wanting to back it up. He, along with others helped. My point was to challenge even deeper and point out every deficiency, like was done with me (along with the AWESOME smoking I got for spouting off at the mouth).

Think about it, You want one of your Hooahs to challenge you like that (Respectfully). And then you want them to come through with what they signed up for.

You don't just say "Hooah, good reply cherry".

Good on ya kid, for having a set of balls. Now it's time to see how thick your skin is, and what you have in the gas tank.

The gauntlet has been thrown!!
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”