11 year old girl vs two illegals

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

This kid's awesome. Good on her for not losing her cool.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Can we invite her here to ArmyRanger.com? :lol:
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

She'll get sued
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

The Holmchicken wrote:She'll get sued
Not in Montana. I think you only get sued if you shoot somebody and they don't die. I believe it's covered under the Poor Marksmanship Act of 1878
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Outstanding story!! :twisted:

Made my day!! What a great kid!!

She should not have had to go through that, but it was and always will be, the lessor of the two evils she would've faced on that day, hopefully that will ease her mind at some point.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

OUTFUCKING STANDING!!!!

Abell9 wrote:
roadtheshortbus wrote:I hope she kicked the first one in the what use to be his nuts on the way to get #2 :lol:

No 11yr old should ever have to go through that :x :x
Yea....but that is society today and is it not better to have a fully prepared child than a fully taken advantage of 11 year old victim?
I'll bet daddy aint gonna worry much when she starts dating!!!

And I do agree, children SHOULD be allowed to be just that. That being said, they SHOULD also be trained to handle life when it gets a little f'ed up (case in point).

Just imagine how the story would read if she didn't grow up with that family:

Home invasion gone wrong for Little Girl

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks learned two things, they were in a home that supported repealing the Second Amendment and Patricia had never seen a gun in her life. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and looked for a 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun that wasn't there.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to (insert carnage of your choice) as the 11 year old crouched in fear with no way to defend herself. He suffered no fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals because, once again, she was raised in a house with no guns. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he would have taken a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he would have bled to death before medical help could arrive, if Patricia would have had access to a gun. But, instead, the two men (insert additional carnage) and escaped prior to the police making it to the scene.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery, and therefore the 11 year old little girl didn't stand a chance since she was raised in a "safe zone" house without a gun.

Nice shooting Miss Patricia Harrington. Hope you don't carry the baggage from the dirtbags for long. You now have a chance to grow up--thanks to your parents doing what is needed and right.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
SGT C
Infantryman

Post by SGT C »

This is beautious!!!! Way to go!!!

I only wish I could teach my little girl to have that kind of control... But alas, since she lives with my fucking ex, who I might add, is a moron that believes in gun control, democraps, peace with haji, fairies and other stupid shit like that, there's no hope of her becoming able to take care of herself anytime soon... Mybe when she hits 15-16 I'll teach her the ways of the Jedis.... I would love to have the peace of mind in knowing that she would be OK if shit hit the proverbial fan.
B Co 1/21 In Bn - 25th ID
A Co 841 En Bn - 81st RRC
Rabidus1
Embryo

Post by Rabidus1 »

:x Motherfucking pedophiles!! I wish they would all fucking die!!!!!!!!! I cant wait until I have a chance to join the police force in my fucking pedophile infested city!!!!!! The worst part, is that these motherfucking sickos illegally swarm our country and rather than embrace it, they fuckin' try to pull some shit like this!! Dont get me wrong, I have a heart for the illegal immigrants who work hard, and do good for our communities. Good girl! Pedophiles beware, Im coming for you!!
:evil: :evil:
Last edited by Rabidus1 on May 3rd, 2007, 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moving on to bigger and better things...
Goals in sight, ready to execute!...
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Good read!!!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Rabidus1 wrote::x Motherfucking petifials!! I wish they would all fucking die!!!!!!!!! I cant wait until I have a chance to join the police force in my fucking petifial infested city!!!!!! The worst part, is that these motherfucking sickos illegally swarm our country and rather than embrace it, they fuckin' try to pull some shit like this!! Dont get me wrong, I have a heart for the illegal immigrants who work hard, and do good for our communities. Good girl! Petifials beware, Im coming for you!!
:evil: :evil:
What the fuck is a petifial?
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Thank you Ranger Scuba Wino, I was wondering who superman was goin after so furiously....

Return to “The Mosh Pit”