Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Good info found here...
Party Name Date of Birth Party Address Court Case Number
1 JESSE ADAM MACBETH 03/21/1984 PIMA, AZ 85543 Pima Justice J-0502-CR-20040075
2 JESSE ADAM MACBETH 03/21/1984 Graham County Superior S-0500-CR-2004171

CASE DETAIL

Case Number: J-0502-CR-20040075 Case Category: Criminal Case Title: ST OF AZ VS JESSE ADAM MACBET
Court: Pima Justice Judge: DEWEY L BRYCE Filing Date: 03/23/2004 Disposition Date: 06/17/2004

Party Name: JESSE ADAM MACBETH Party Type: D 1 - DEFNDT/RESPNDT Date of Birth: 03/21/1984
Citation: CNONE
Count 1: FALSE REPORTING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT Disposition Date: 06/17/2004 Disposition: COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY
Count 2: FRAUDULENT USE OF CREDIT CARD Disposition Date: 06/17/2004 Disposition: BOUND OVER TO SUPERIOR COURT
There's more...

Someone has been doing some homework...assuming its the same guy. :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
CAKEEATER

dates

Post by CAKEEATER »

my question is why would he roll his sleaves up like a marine does?

why would you wear an sf crest if ur in a ranger batt?

why is the berett slooped wrong?

how could you be in cort when you ar killin "haajis"?

even so... those two charges could ultimatly not allow him to enter the army or give him a dishonarable discharge.

and just as a DEP i know more than he does. pathetic realy.

just for kicks i looked his name up on AKO nothing registers for the name period.

and since we now have a name a past criminal history finding him shouldn be hard ethier. but i think he needs federal attention more then any thing else i have a friend who works for the FBI here in jacksonville,fl
with the RANGERS' permission i would like to report him.

this poser need to be dealt with its not the fact that he is just posing it that he is slandering the rangers and making it public.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Re: dates

Post by FireFinder »

CAKEEATER wrote:my question is why would he roll his sleaves up like a marine does?

why would you wear an sf crest if ur in a ranger batt?

why is the berett slooped wrong?

how could you be in cort when you ar killin "haajis"?

even so... those two charges could ultimatly not allow him to enter the army or give him a dishonarable discharge.

and just as a DEP i know more than he does. pathetic realy.

just for kicks i looked his name up on AKO nothing registers for the name period.

and since we now have a name a past criminal history finding him shouldn be hard ethier. but i think he needs federal attention more then any thing else i have a friend who works for the FBI here in jacksonville,fl
with the RANGERS' permission i would like to report him.

this poser need to be dealt with its not the fact that he is just posing it that he is slandering the rangers and making it public.
Fix your fucking spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Is the shift key on your keyboard broken?
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Voice of Reason wrote:Guys--

I'm one of undoubtedly thousands of people who've found this site by following links in blog posts on this story. I'm not a Ranger. I could never be a Ranger; I don't have what it takes. I just wanted to register to let you know that even to a civilian like me, this bastard's slanders are stomach-turning. I have the highest possible respect for our military, and especially for our military's elite. I know that those of you who are serving or have served in Iraq have handled an extremely difficult job with honor and courage, and I'm more grateful than I can say. Thank you, Rangers.

I'd never advocate that anybody break the law, of course, and I'd certainly never advise that somebody risk his good military record with an assault conviction. But I hope the poser gets what's coming to him.

You need to go to the intro Section post a proper Introduction.

We like to know who we are talking to.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Voice of Reason wrote:Guys--

I'm one of undoubtedly thousands of people who've found this site by following links in blog posts on this story. I'm not a Ranger. I could never be a Ranger; I don't have what it takes. I just wanted to register to let you know that even to a civilian like me, this bastard's slanders are stomach-turning. I have the highest possible respect for our military, and especially for our military's elite. I know that those of you who are serving or have served in Iraq have handled an extremely difficult job with honor and courage, and I'm more grateful than I can say. Thank you, Rangers.

I'd never advocate that anybody break the law, of course, and I'd certainly never advise that somebody risk his good military record with an assault conviction. But I hope the poser gets what's coming to him.
"Guys"???

Get the fuck down and knock 'em out.

Asshole.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Who knows what goes through the mind of a poser.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Voice of Reason wrote:This morning a Pierce County judge issued a bench warrant for MacBeth's arrest on charges of assault and violating a restraining order.

What really baffles me is why on Earth he thought he could get away with it. Did he think nobody would check? Did he think that a Ranger uniform (or any military uniform for that matter) is just a piece of cloth he could toss on his back and nobody would notice anything wrong? Did he think that his extensive criminal record (which also includes fraud convictions in Arizona) would be unnoticed? Did he think he could just make up a bunch of crap about things he knows nothing of, and those who do know about them wouldn't spot him for a fake?

I didn't think it was possible for me to respect rabid groups like IVAW any less. I was wrong.
My last fucking post was a hint, take the fucking hint and read the fucking site rules again.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
GoardHeart
Ranger

Post by GoardHeart »

I vote for the re-enstatement of public executions. What an ass. That makes me sick to my stomach.
RS 05-07
1st ID 1-26 IN 9/07-09/09
3d U.S. Inf Regt 10/09-Present

OEF IX - Korengal Valley
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

Block leave in Arizona......looks like Ranger MacBeth will have a visitor in the next few weeks....

Been awhile since I queer-stomped my last retard.
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

SDW said...
Block leave in Arizona......looks like Ranger MacBeth will have a visitor in the next few weeks....
Didnt you mean to say "Ranger poser wanna be bitch" MacBeth? :P

OPORD brief and rehearsals are where? 8)
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD

Return to “The Mosh Pit”