Poser claiming Ranger status

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Speedracer

Re: I am Jesse's older sister

Post by Speedracer »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
amymlc wrote:Jesse is my half brother. (SORRY YOU) I really feel the need to speak out on this since it has been a long time coming. Let me tell you...I am finally glad someone has finally discovered he is a fraud.

My brother went to army boot camp but got kicked out after only four weeks for an inability to adapt to military life and was sent to a mental hospital in Georgia. I still have his military file.

We grew up in the Arizona foster care system. Our mother is schizophrenic, a drug addict, and very abusive. Jesse spent the majority of his childhood in mental hospitals.

He convinced me back in 2002 that he was sick from Hep C and in need of surgery. I took him in. When I discovered that he was faking and stealing from me, I asked him to leave. (thats were you went wrong should have put in jail) I drove him all they way back to Arizona (I was going to school in California) and by the time I got back the next morning he had managed to empty my bank account, my roommates bank account,( SEE I TOLD YOU) and max out my credit card. I weas almost evicted from my apartment because of all of this.

He somehow convinced people in Pima, Arizona that we got shot in the back in Iraq and his story just took off from there.

My brother is mentally ill. (DUUU) I don't know where my cute little baby brother went or how he got replaced by this scary monster. I don't know how to help him, so I had to stop contact with him all together.

At least now, maybe he'll be forced to get some help and get back on his medication...(screw this..lock him in jail)

I am very afraid of him. I pray that he'll get some help now before he hurts himself or someone else.
It is customary on this site to post an intro in the proper forum before posting anywhere else. Please do so before you post again.

You also need to get an avatar.
The women is lost...this dick head is not mentaly ill ...he is smarter then she thinks, but then he is border line on the dum ass level...BL... the shit head couldnt make it so he became a bigger turd..

need grid
Odiedog52
Tadpole

Post by Odiedog52 »

Toastrider wrote:I'm just sad that Jesse MacBeth is presumably a 'homo sapiens sapiens'. I'm kind of hoping that genetic testing will reveal that he's actually a highly advanced rutabega -- that way I won't even share a species or genus with him.

--TR
PM inbound.
Shipping to Benning 20060705
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Toastrider wrote:I'm just sad that Jesse MacBeth is presumably a 'homo sapiens sapiens'. I'm kind of hoping that genetic testing will reveal that he's actually a highly advanced rutabega -- that way I won't even share a species or genus with him.

--TR
I think we've got it. Stop posting on the MacFag story.
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Look, all I was trying to say was this: Everybody is judging this guy as being a total fake, and yet, there are ways in which he could be telling the truth. He could have been misled and used for someone's purposes. I mean there are precedents in history of soldiers having committed these kinds of war crimes. There are American precedents for this.

I don't think that it's inconceivable that his records could have been deleted as soon as that interview came out, in order to discredit him.

I'm not saying that I BELIEVE HIM. I'm saying give him a fair "trial" before someone extra-judicially offs the guy (or just beats him).

I understand why what he says and his appearance and claims, etc would really insult all of you. And I understand how I am insulting you by even posting to this forum. I didn't state my first post very well.

I'm just trying to throw out some possibilites. If he was telling the truth, It would not surprise me that suddenly his "sister" is disclaiming him, his records are missing (or altered), etc. etc.

Thank you.
You just can't argue with logic like that :roll: .

Bob, I think I hear the black helicopters coming for you....
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Post by CatFish Driver »

I thought the black helicopters were silent.
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

CatFish Driver wrote:I thought the black helicopters were silent.
Not when their on the objective. You hear them and it's like a nightmare. 8)
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Whats the latest word on this fuckstain, anyone know?
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
mikelogics
Tadpole

Post by mikelogics »

AbnRgr289 wrote:Whats the latest word on this fuckstain, anyone know?
He finish......
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

SFOC Class 77-94
Tm Ldr, SF Tm 1302 95-96
CO, 12th SF Co. SFR(A) SOCOM PA 97-99
CO, 66th Infantry Battalion 10th Infantry Divison, Philippine Army (current)
Ben McMaster

Post by Ben McMaster »

Just wait everyone hmm waiting ok kill him then wait people.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Ben McMaster wrote:Just wait everyone hmm waiting ok kill him then wait people.
Who the fuck are you?
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
Ben McMaster wrote:Just wait everyone hmm waiting ok kill him then wait people.
Who the fuck are you?
Right? :lol: What the fuck are you? Hey bud, you snap any rabbit's necks lately? Ya big dummy.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “The Mosh Pit”