MEPS and their BS

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: MEPS and their BS

Post by RRDTm3 »

If you are in the right and have the reg call USAREC IG. Give them a deadline say a week before you will contact your congressman, then go meet him face to face. Ensure he understands the reg (you won't see the actual congressman but a lackey) let him know you have a deadline..................say one week, and then you will move to the media with your dilemma.

How bad do you want this?

Once you say things such as, IG and congressional you better have your shit wired TIGHT. If your shit is tight they will lose, trust me!

How bad do you want this?
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

You have been fucked with by USAREC. Welcome to their bullshit system. We know it's crap, they know it's crap and thanks to the recent investigations into the suicides of those NCO's, the world is now seeing it is crap. I say do any and everything you have to meet your goal of getting into the Army. Including filing a congressional as was mentioned.

We have some fucked up sense of loyalty to organizations like USAREC who continually show their fucked up ways of herding their potential recruits and their fucked up ways driving one professional warriors over the edge.

I commend you for going the route you did and hope it works out for you.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
kerka
Embryo

Post by kerka »

Don't quit bud!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

11CinRSTA,

One thread suffices per issue. If it doesn't get enough exposure, bump it until it does. I deleted your identical other one.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

kerka wrote:Don't quit bud!
Who the fuck are you talking to? Do some PT and stop talking to veterans like they are your pals.

Return to “Recruitment Process”