Wolfman in Airborne hold

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Well shit...

Ya shoulda got that Option 40. Oh well...good luck in Hawaii.

RLTW
Bell
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

dumbass.

you should have told them RTB.

I MEAN THEY GAVE YOU A FUCKING CHOICE!!!!!!!!!

enjoy legland, fucknuts.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

sounds like he never really "wanted" to be a Ranger afterall, its mighty convenant that he "got confused" at the perfect time to mention where he would like to be stationed. Heck he didn't even mention Ft. Bragg, (gee I wonder why? :shock: ) In addition to not demanding an opt 40 on his contract prior to signing.

Well Slick you're on your way to legland..... don't worry you'll probably fit right in. :wink:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Wolfman,
You made a decision that only you will live with. Thanks for your service and good luck in the Kahuku's (spelling?)!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Enjoy Hawaii and make the most of your time there. Some parts of the 25th have deployed to the CENTCOM AOR already so don't expect you'll be in the islands the whole time.

Thanks for serving our nation.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Wolfman,
Good luck in all that you do while serving this great nation. 25th from what I understand is an outstanding unit. I have several good friends there that came from 2/75....and they re-enlisted to go there.

It is light infantry, which is the way to go if you ask me no matter where it is.

We are all proud of your decision to serve....and know that you will do well in it. You can always have an opportunity in the future to give the 75th a shot.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

hit_it wrote:dumbass.

you should have told them RTB.

I MEAN THEY GAVE YOU A FUCKING CHOICE!!!!!!!!!

enjoy legland, fucknuts.
They treat privates like shit over there in my opinion. I mean... you spend your days in the shadow of Ranger school with an airborne tab on your PC... negitive. I'd rather see the man get with a real unit and do some 11b hooah shit then ever wish that upon him... or anyone else for that matter.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

I am reading more and more good stuff about them everyday. I follow them as they were my Pop's unit during his tours in RVN. 2/27th Wolfhound's the first time and a letter Co. Ranger the next!!!

That said I jave a lot of pride in the 25th... So you won't be a Ranger right now, but you got to put the best in what YOU DO...

Good Luck,
tacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Wolfman...good luck son and do yourself proud. I was just thinking how proud I am of you for joining the fight, doing your part. CArry that flag well.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Wolfman,

From what I here the 25th is a good unit. Get some combat time and later while you are laying out on the beach in Hawaii then you can decide what direction you'd like your career to go. 8)

Good luck to you, and thanks for your service.
Gravedigger
Ranger

Post by Gravedigger »

Wolfman,
Good luck on the island. I think you will do well with getting some time on the ground before you go for the 75th. It never hurts showing up to regiment with some experience behind you, I did. And to the Fucking idiot Hit whatever your name is back off jack! Give the kid some credit for serving. We are proud of you Airborne!
RI 4th RTB 85-88 [Darby]
9th ID scouts 82-85
4/9 Manchu 79-81 [Alaska]
RS 6-84 [ Fortune Favors The Bold]
SERE Instructor class 3-83
NWTC
Mentor to:
Deadbolt

RLTW

" The Fun Starts When the Pussies Fall Out"
buckIVranger
Ranger

Post by buckIVranger »

Good job dude. I hope you like hawaii. I've heard that it's pretty cool there. Get yourself a little hula girl. I did (even though I was never stationed there). Thanks for your service. Strive for greatness though. Don't just settle for anything. Always be a cut above and don't get comfortable being "regular" like the majority of those fuckers over there are going to be. Fuck whoever tries to deter you otherwise. Hawaii's way better the Fayetteville anyways. GOOD CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Do you fear the force of the wind, the slash of the rain? Go face them and fight them, be savage again...
C Co 3-75 RGR RGT 99 to Nov 03
Ranger school class 07-02
C-3-3 and AT

Return to “About Airborne School”