Got my BAC date

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
lonepine
Egg

Got my BAC date

Post by lonepine »

Rangers,

I've barely posted here since I registered but have continued to lurk and would like to give a brief SITREP:

Last week (the last week of ROTC for me) my PMS confirmed my BAC date for 20AUG2009 right after I pushed out a 292 PFT (my highest yet). Needless to say I'm very pumped to be attending my first Army school and get to train alongside guys who actually work for a living. Right now I'm finishing up exams and plan to spend the rest of the summer working towards a 300+ and getting my D&C down (I don't want to be 'that cadet'). I'm also applying for an AASLT slot for next winter. Thank you for all the helpful information and inspiration on this forum, it's given me the motivation to knock out those 25m targets as they come.

-lonepine
Fishboy
Ranger

Re: Got my BAC date

Post by Fishboy »

lonepine wrote:Needless to say I'm very pumped to be attending my first Army school and get to train alongside guys who actually work for a living.
Airborne school......
not sure that will qualify along the lines that you speak of......

:lol:

Good luck Dude, feet and knees together and you'll be fine.
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Congratulations. Most of the men you will go through Airborne with will have just finished OSUT. But do your best so you don't embarass yourself.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
lonepine
Egg

Post by lonepine »

Flying down tomorrow, report Friday and the schedule says training starts on Monday. I'm feeling pretty pumped, have been running 300 PFTs consistently the past couple of weeks. I plan on doing some light PT over the weekend and hydrating until my kidneys hurt - I'm not used to that Georgia heat living up here in the North. Anyone else at BAC feel free to shoot me a PM.

Again, thank you for this resource, Rangers.
munsterloc52
US Army

Post by munsterloc52 »

Good Luck in BAC. I report on 28 AUG 09, so I will be in the class after you. Maybe we can meet up I will have my POV, so I will be going to the pool and the gym a lot to get ready for RIP.

Return to “About Airborne School”