SITREP

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Geedep
Embryo

SITREP

Post by Geedep »

Rangers,

Wanted to update you with my progress. Just got done Airborne school, it was very boring at times, but worthwhile jumping out of the plane. I had a RIP contract going into BCT but switched over to 18x by the end of it. All in all the experiences so far have been amazing and I cannot wait to push myself even farther in the future. I can tell you there are a few quality RIP guys who will be coming through in the near future from my classes whom I have been working out with since day 3 in basic. Coming to this site and gathering knowledge made my decision to join the military alot easier and I could not be happier right now. Thanks for everything you Rangers do here and for our country.

Geedep
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Congratulations Airborne! 8)

Good luck in your future military assignments and whereever the Army sends you.
Geedep
Embryo

Post by Geedep »

Hello Rangers,

Just wanted to give you a sitrep. I just got done with my selection class, 314 started, 100 got selected, I was one of them and the class sure was a kick in the balls. Got assigned as an 18B with Arabic. All of my buddies who I went to basic with passed RIP too so I couldn't be happier. I think only 2 guys from our basic platoon didn't make it. Thats my sitrep and I hope all is well with everyone.

-G-
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

The road you're on is long and and at times very steep. Stay focussed.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “About Airborne School”