Question for the Guard guys

LRRP, LRP, RRD, LRSD, LRSU, etc...
testedone

Post by testedone »

That reminded me of that writing you see in the latrine, latrine tennis.....

Look left.....................now look right.........etc...etc..

rgrokelley wrote:
testedone wrote::roll:

Uh I get it....guess I was looking for the super secret acronym....

Thanks for straightening me out :oops:
Each of those letters do mean something, but you don't have a high enough security clearance to see the words. Most Rangers never see all the words, and are only allowed to see one word each. With cutouts and dead drops all the words may be assembled, but only a Presidential mandate will allow anyone to know the whole acronym.

Now that you have read this, remain in place. Someone will come by shortly and pick you up. By the way you have a stain on your shirt. Left side.

:roll:

No the other left.
EAT III
Ranger

Post by EAT III »

Yes, I am here also. are you done with srp? what did they say?

For all outhers, yes no E-5 slots are to be found, also, no dig on you but are you ready to be an ATL in a LRS Unit?
RLTW!
A/1/75 86-88
RS 10-86
612th (AD)(Heavy Drop) 83-86
Lrsd 25th ID 88-90
151Inf Det (LRS)(ABN) current
testedone

Post by testedone »

EAT III wrote:Yes, I am here also. are you done with srp? what did they say?

For all others, yes no E-5 slots are to be found, also, no dig on you but are you ready to be an ATL in a LRS Unit?

SRP is done (State SRP), I do have stop loss orders and did see them as active a month or so ago....

EAT III wrote:no dig on you but are you ready to be an ATL in a LRS Unit?
I would say I would give it my best that I have to give.....but I guess it (transfer) will have to wait until I get back from AFG next year..sucks it didn't work out but I am looking forward to the deployment...
EAT III
Ranger

Post by EAT III »

testedone wrote:

For all others, yes no E-5 slots are to be found, also, no dig on you but are you ready to be an ATL in a LRS Unit?

SRP is done (State SRP), I do have stop loss orders and did see them as active a month or so ago....

I would say I would give it my best that I have to give.....but I guess it (transfer) will have to wait until I get back from AFG next year..sucks it didn't work out but I am looking forward to the deployment...
Stay safe, we will be here or there, but remember you are welcome to join us when you can!
RLTW!
A/1/75 86-88
RS 10-86
612th (AD)(Heavy Drop) 83-86
Lrsd 25th ID 88-90
151Inf Det (LRS)(ABN) current
testedone

Post by testedone »

EAT III wrote:
testedone wrote:

Stay safe, we will be here or there, but remember you are welcome to join us when you can!

Thanks much Ranger!
kpthook1012
US Army

Post by kpthook1012 »

Did you ever try talk to your IST coordinator, SFC Kaylor? She knows her stuff. Don't know if she could help but she's good to go when it comes to helping out JOE.
11B1P
4/101 Pathfinderd Co.
testedone

Post by testedone »

kpthook1012 wrote:Did you ever try talk to your IST coordinator, SFC Kaylor? She knows her stuff. Don't know if she could help but she's good to go when it comes to helping out JOE.
Thanks for the contact, just got off the phone with her and she said since I am 3.5 weeks out and stop lossed I would need to get a letter of exception from battalion, she said with me being so close to leaving and knowing the battalion it is almost assured they would say no.. She said best bet is to get it done after I am back..

Thanks though for a great contact that knows what they are talking about with the IST...

Return to “Reconnaissance”