ZBO FOR STEADFAST

LRRP, LRP, RRD, LRSD, LRSU, etc...
John Groff

ZBO FOR STEADFAST

Post by John Groff »

With regaurds to introductions: My name is John W. Groff III, I live in Lacey Washington, I'm sorry for using this area for something other than what it was intended for. I've been trying to find some friends for a long time with no success. Now that's taken care of, take your choice accept my misguided intent or fuck off.

Edited by Steadfast: I asked you nicely John to make an introduction as is customary on our site. You are our guest or pardon me, were. I waited 25 years until I found my buds. Where is your patience? Are you dieing? Is this how you did your Recon? You said you are looking for guys in the 1st Div. Does this look like the 1st Div? Do you need a Ranger to look up your unit's website? and post it for you?

This may halp you get to the 1st Div http://www.75thrra.org/message/i-75_message.htm

P.S. It would be better if in the future you can say "fuck off Ranger Steadfast" or "ZBO for Ranger Steadfast"
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Re: ZBO FOR STEADFAST

Post by Ranger Hopps »

John Groff wrote:With regaurds to introductions: My name is John W. Groff III, I live in Lacey Washington, I'm sorry for using this area for something other than what it was intended for. I've been trying to find some friends for a long time with no success. Now that's taken care of, take your choice accept my misguided intent or fuck off.
You fuck off! No need for supid fucks like yourself! Go disrespect your 13 yr old friends! that shit isn't welcome here!

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Well John, you certainly have a way with words. While you DO have the Freedom of Speach, you also take responsibility for what you've said. The Ranger you're asking to "fuck off" happens to be a dear personal friend of mine, and I do not put up with that kind of shit. And I'm but a short two hour drive from your doorstep. Keep that in mind the next time you open your big fucking mouth, cocksucker.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn

Return to “Reconnaissance”