Introduction - Colin

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

colinfreeman
Egg

Introduction - Colin

Post by colinfreeman »

I am currently 22 years old, and have been in love with this country all my life. I haven no immediate family in the military, but my ancestors gave blood in the 18th Century to water our Tree of Liberty. As well as WWII and Vietnam. I am determined to follow in their footsteps. I have a diploma and am half way through my associates degree. I don’t just want to “join the military.” I want to be apart of a family that bleeds and sweats together day in and out for the betterment of this country and each other. Whatever it takes. I know it’s not how Hollywood portrays it, and I am willing to accept every negative that this lifestyle has to offer. Any advice large or small I greatly appreciate. God Bless, and RLTW
IntelToad
Ranger

Re: Introduction - Colin

Post by IntelToad »

Welcome here Colin, what are you plans as far as enlisting ? Have you spoken to a recruiter yet ?
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Colin.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
colinfreeman
Egg

Post by colinfreeman »

I plan on enlisting middle of April. I talked to a recruiter. A very knowledgeable recruiter might i add. We talked about the basics, took a pre asvab. I’ve been taking these past few months to prepare for RASP. I don’t want to go into boot camp until I’m physically ready for RASP.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Keep us posted on your progress. Once you secure an opt 40, we will add you to the mentoring section.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”