Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jmacbeth
No Honor

Introduction

Post by Jmacbeth »

I am Jesse macbeth. 29 years old I live in columbus Ohio. I spent a little over a month in Basic training at ft benning georgia. You can read my story here (Link remove by Admin) I dont feel like typing it again. i was not Aware of this website till recently. I read some stuff people posted on here years ago and i am here to set the record straight. First off i am not hiding and never have been. as i stated I live in columbus ohio. if any of you want to meet me face to face like men instead of talking trash behind a keyboard like a coward I am more then happy to meet. So to begin , who ever that cunt was that claimed to be my sister is not. i never met my sister I grew up in group homes and orphanages since i was 7. If any of you bothered to research Amymlc she is white blonde hair and most likely has blue eyes. I am black. my mother is from Egypt and my father is black and is from Mississippi.. I never met her and know nothing of her. I told a lot of lies and spoke a lot of BS in order to get back at the army for how I was treated(see the above link). I was young stupid and angry. I tried to tell the truth but you all know how the military is. they brush shit under the table. When i reported what happened to me. my CO at ft benning sand hill. looked at me then looked at the DS and said "you have been in the army a few weeks and he over 17 years why do you think i would believe anything you say"
I was disheartened and scared. Eventually I ran across IVAW they heard my story .The real story. They saw i was homeless and struggling. So they offered me money and used their connection at the V.A to get me a V.A card. They told me what to say and I said it. They set me up with other peace groups and coached me on what to do. Im not passing the blame on them I still took the money and agreed to say what the wanted. Im just calling them out for the part they played. They helped me forge my DD214 and thats what I went to federal prison. I did my time. finished my 6 years of parole.
I am not on here to ask for your forgiveness because to be honest I can care less about you. i dont owe you shit. what I did and said did not hurt anything but your over sensitive and bloated ego's. So dont fool yourself or any one else with that BS line. I am here to face you like a man. I know many of you are going to make childish threats and comments that are baseless. I am not offended or threatened by any of you as i stated early I have not been hiding and i live in columbus ohio.
If you have questions and want to ask them and talk like grown men then I am more then happy to sit here and discuss this with any of you. I dont care of you like me or not. I dont care if you respect me because I dont like or respect any of you eigther. I am man enough to come here on your discussion boards and face you. be man enough to ask me what you want about the situation and leave all the chess pounding ego boosting BS out of it.
Forgive me in advance for any typo's and if i respond slow. I just had surgery on my wrist to remove a cist. so I am typing with one hand and dont really care to go back and correct anything.
Worldweaver
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Worldweaver »

Jesse,

We don't care to talk with you, we certainly don't care about what you have to say. Most of us know your story, hell I've had a good laugh at it on several occasions. Your's is a story we like to use as an example, to show oxygen thieves the consequences of their actions, and that's all it will ever be. I don't care about reasons or your tale of woe, and you got what you deserved.

None of us came to see you in prison because we don't care about you. Do us a favor and extend us the same courtesy...GO THE FUCK AWAY.

RLTW and posers pay to play
Go Tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

Right but you like to talk shit behind a keyboard like a coward. instead of face the man you hate. if you think a piece of bullshit paper makes you any better then me then your fucking retarded and so is anyone who thinks likes you. I dont really want to talk to any of you eigther. to me you all piece's of shit and terrorist. All talk. I guess i am a bit disappointed I thought you would have more balls.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

I spent less then 2 months in prison lol. the fact remains no one gave a fuck what I did. the only people that cared were fragile sensitive fucks like yourself. I read some of those chest pounding post you all did a few years ago. I am here in columbus ohio. if you all want a piece of me as i stated earlier inbox me an ill give you my cell number and my adress.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Jmacbeth wrote:I am Jesse macbeth. I was young, stupid and angry.
and still are by the looks of things.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

Jmacbeth wrote:Right but you like to talk shit behind a keyboard like a coward. instead of face the man you hate. if you think a piece of bullshit paper makes you any better then me then your fucking retarded and so is anyone who thinks likes you. I dont really want to talk to any of you eigther. to me you all piece's of shit and terrorist. All talk. I guess i am a bit disappointed I thought you would have more balls.
I don't hate you Jesse, I think you're a idiot and a tool but I don't hate you. As far as "papers", I'm sure your criminal record speaks for itself and if you "really don't want to talk to any of you either" then do like I told you and go the fuck away.

[img]http://www.targetofopportunity.com/jess ... to.jpg/img]
Go Tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

criminal record ? lol I dont have a criminal record. my conviction was overturned. the stolen valor act was deemed unconstitutional. So its not on my record. Does that bother ?
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

Jmacbeth wrote:criminal record ? lol I dont have a criminal record. my conviction was overturned. the stolen valor act was deemed unconstitutional. So its not on my record. Does that bother ?
Altering a DD-214 is a felony. So, yes, you have a criminal record.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

Jmacbeth wrote:criminal record ? lol I dont have a criminal record. my conviction was overturned. the stolen valor act was deemed unconstitutional. So its not on my record. Does that bother ?
No, your name is still Jesse Macbeth.

I'm sorry you were only in prison for 2 months, hopefully that was long enough to finally find someone to love you.

Don't hurt your cyst hand responding.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

I am 30,I published 3 books. Married have 2 kids. My life is comfortable and normal. Im not angry at all. I just find you all laughable.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

centermass wrote:
Altering a DD-214 is a felony. So, yes, you have a criminal record.
What dont you get about it being overturned and the stolen valor act being unconstitutional. Hate to burst your bubble but legally I am as a clean as can. LOL google it.
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

Worldweaver wrote:
No, your name is still Jesse Macbeth.

I'm sorry you were only in prison for 2 months, hopefully that was long enough to finally find someone to love you.

Don't hurt your cyst hand responding.
lol is that the best you have ? As i stated no one really cares besides overly sensitive armchair keyboard warrior's like yourself. I go everywhere and tell people who I am. I was on mt home AFB in 2012 they all knew who i was no one cared. As far as finding people to love me that has not been hard. Its funny how many military women have sought me out. They seem to love me very well. The latest was [remove for persec reasons].before her were active army and marines females. you all are laughable
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

No way is this real. Not a chance. I am going to need some proof.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

Worldweaver wrote:Image
lol All that dumbass picture does is help me sell books. What you shitbags dont seem to understand. all media is good media from a marketing standpoint. People like you who get a wood over talking about me online only help promote and sell my books. so please post the pic any where you want and tell all of your friends my name and how much you hate me. copy and past me next to bin laden or next to a power ranger lol. do what every makes you feel better. In the end you are helping me not hurting.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”