Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jmacbeth
No Honor

Re: Introduction

Post by Jmacbeth »

Worldweaver wrote:
Jmacbeth wrote:Let me tell you how this is going to go down. You cowards will eventually boot me from your site and continue to talk trash and boost your little fragile alcohol infused ego's. The after you have booted me you all will sit around and talk about how you want to kill me etc. But none of you had the balls to actually back up your words. Pathetic. I think I will go to your fallen terrorist graveyard and piss on some of your friends gravestones and post it on facebook and al jazera
Kill you? Dude, you're worse than a little girl talking shit on her parents computer. Why would we waste our time?

Obviously you're too much of a bitch to join the Jihad and get in the ring, so you set around with your boyfriends, on man love Thursdays, and preach about how you're going to rain hell down on the infidels, but all you end up doing is having sex. Go back to writing your children's books and trying to collect notoriety for yourself.

When your children grow up and want to see what a real man looks like, I guess you can always show them your sweet "Army" photos.
i have jumped in the ring a long time ago. but you are to stupid to understand that. Go read your earlier post year ago and see how many you cowards post death threats. I am here to see if any of you have the balls to do so. rain down hell on the infidels ? you watch to much fox news and fall for your BS propaganda and lies. We already won you and your kind are just to stupid to see it.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

rgrpuck wrote:It only gets better.....

No sad little man ... All you are doing is validating the fact that living an honorable life free from lies and deception, is much preferable too the example you have set.....

The only Mockery you have created is in your own enfeebled mind. You lied about service to the country that has given you everything.

But your right .... No one cares about you ..... No one would loose a minutes sleep over you disappearing from the face of the planet....

You have contributed nothing to the greater good .....

You have no honor .....

You have no moral or ethical background at all.....

As said before .... You are a sad little man ..... Looking for 15 more minutes of fame ......
A country that has given me everything ? lol you truly do live in your own little world. This country has done nothing for me or my people ever. If you were actually somebody and not a baby killing terrorist then maybe your words might hold merit. All you and your foul ilk have contributed to this world is evil, filth, death, and destruction. you a pot calling a tea kettle black. but your to stupid to see it.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Hilarious. This dudes funny as fuck. Shunned by the country and men he wanted so badly to love him, he now claims to be a jihadist. LMMFAO. Dude are your arms even big enough to hold up an AK? Seriously, now you're even embarrassing real jihadists. What're you gonna do when you have both sides hunting you? Bahahahaha
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

LOL you all say you want to get rid of me and not give me any more of your time etc. yet you cowards keep responding to me. you cowards still sit here and read what I write. It will make my day if any one of you terrorist read Anything I have to say and kill yourself. You all are weak and always been. Murdering innocent people does not make you tough are a hero. It makes you a murderer plain and simple. you say you are real men. because you fought in some illegal war and killed a bunch of innocent people for no reason. You are pathetic. if you were real men you wouldent let me sit here and call you the cowards you are.
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fq2U ... th%2B2.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the new terrifying face of Anti-American extremism

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Thanks for the visit and Monday entertainment Jesse.
Go Tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

cams wrote:Hilarious. This dudes funny as fuck. Shunned by the country and men he wanted so badly to love him, he now claims to be a jihadist. LMMFAO. Dude are your arms even big enough to hold up an AK? Seriously, now you're even embarrassing real jihadists. What're you gonna do when you have both sides hunting you? Bahahahaha
LOL never claimed to be a Jihaadist. shunned by the country lol. you contradict yourself. no one cares what i did and who i am. Just like no one care about you and what ever you may have done. No one is hunting me. as i have proven you all are a bunch of cowards and baby killers.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Worldweaver wrote:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fq2U ... th%2B2.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the new terrifying face of Anti-American extremism

Nice. :lol:

Jesse I won't believe you have a hair on your ass unless you post a picture of yourself in front of a jihad flag and holding up an IED. Pussy. You won't do it.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

lol please post the pic every where and tell all your friends how much you hate me etc. you will be doing me a favor ;)
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

cams wrote:

Nice. :lol:

Jesse I won't believe you have a hair on your ass unless you post a picture of yourself in front of a jihad flag and holding up an IED. Pussy. You won't do it.
I wont believe you are nothing but a drunk baby killer coward till you grow some balls and come face me. But your a bitch like all of you bitchs in the military and will just talk shit like a common 10 year old troll.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Ah Jessy your ignorance is showing .....

This country has given you everything .....from a misspent and misused education to the roads you drive on .....

Your just rail against it for your own personal gain .... Like a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum in a grocery store..... All of us just sit back and watch shake our heads knowingly .... Because you missed something ..... You are handicapped due to your dishonor ....

Your lies took part of your soul ......those lies left hate ..... The hatred is lashing out at everything around you .... But the reality of it is you hate yourself ... A bone deep , self loathing ..... Brought on by your fabrications..... By knowing you are not capable of accomplishing what is considered one of the most honorable professions in this great nation..... So there you sit .... Stewing ..... Lashing out .... Feeling like a bigger man because you are striking out virtually at men you know are better ..... Committing some kind of virtual " jihad" .... Calling men out .... For what gain? .....

It's sad .... Truly....
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

rgrpuck wrote:Ah Jessy your ignorance is showing .....

This country has given you everything .....from a misspent and misused education to the roads you drive on .....

Your just rail against it for your own personal gain .... Like a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum in a grocery store..... All of us just sit back and watch shake our heads knowingly .... Because you missed something ..... You are handicapped due to your dishonor ....

Your lies took part of your soul ......those lies left hate ..... The hatred is lashing out at everything around you .... But the reality of it is you hate yourself ... A bone deep , self loathing ..... Brought on by your fabrications..... By knowing you are not capable of accomplishing what is considered one of the most honorable professions in this great nation..... So there you sit .... Stewing ..... Lashing out .... Feeling like a bigger man because you are striking out virtually at men you know are better ..... Committing some kind of virtual " jihad" .... Calling men out .... For what gain? .....

It's sad .... Truly....
this country has not giving me shit or anybody shit. maybe it gave ignorant white rednecks something but never me or my people. but you would never understand that. LOl if i remember correctly you cowards stuck at me first virtually. I am just giving you the chance to make good on your idle baseless threats. I am better than any of you cowardly murdering bigots on here. I came to your house lol as i stated I am in Columbus ohio if you are any of your members want to meet me and back up your words then i will be happy to give you my address. I have never murdered women and children. I have never went to some one elses country and get beat by a bunch of freedom fighters in afghan. you all have never won a single war. You never fought any one with a equal military. lol cowards.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

if you want to talk about hate. you cowards been hating me since you heard my name lol. you all like a kid who keeps talking shit and poking at some one. then go and play the victim when he knocks you on your ass. You are not anything. your a waste of life and so is everyone like you. you have done nothing but murder and spew hate all over the world.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

I have given you Dumb fucks enough of my time today. More time then any of you terrorist deserve. I have some errands to run. Ill be back tomrrow afternoon. If i dont come back on its because you cowards booted me from your little world here where you stroke each other off and try to make each other feel better for being the vile evil terrorist POS you are. Im sure after I am gone you all will come out and start talking more shit knowing I am not on. lol SMH. All talk no back bone. America's finest baby killers.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Ok. Drive safe. Don't stay out too late.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Ok .... Whats the address ?

And who would your people be other than Americans?

No Jessy .... You are not better .... Your a lier .... And you have a rather long record .... You have taken advantage of your fellow man on more than one occasion....... So your a sad small little man..... I know the truth hurts .... But the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Yes you correct we have hated you .... We find any example of lies and corruption repugnant which is exactly what you represent Jessy .... A corrupt mind .... Lying to try to get ahead in life ... When called out .... You lash out ... Even after it's been proved you are a lier .... Beyond a shadow of doubt...in a court of law ......

After re-reading this thread .... I see no example of anyone "playing victim" other than yourself... I am fairly certain that I can speak for the majority on this page, and say we do not feel "knocked on our ass" .

I see the sadness of a man trying to justify his own short comings. A school yard bully yelling hollow threats.

Post your address.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”