Introduction

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by centermass »

Let me remind you of something,

You're in OUR house. You chose to come here. No one invited you.

I suggest you watch your tone and mind your manners.

If you're looking for a fight, be very careful what you wish for.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

Worldweaver wrote:
Jmacbeth wrote:go here and post a comment https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaik-T ... 363?ref=hl
I leek mi deek,

Why would any of us give you anymore notoriety than you deserve? It's funny that you started writing books, good for you, you have a wonderful imagination...obviously. However, when I google the name Jessie Macbeth I don't see any books, I only see stolen valor this...fake Ranger that.

If you're doing so well the continue on your path. Apparently you think enough about us to want our approval or to prove you're a tough guy :lol:

Tell the brotherhood that you couldn't trick the infidels today...but you'll try harder.
LOL prove I am tough guy. Right yet the only one's making threats on here is dumb fucks like yourself. But none have the balls to back up your threats. Go kill some more babies or murder and rape some more women at gun point. the only terrorist I see are you and people like you. If you validate your life by how many kids and women you have murdered then I truly feel sorry for you.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

centermass wrote:Let me remind you of something,

I am looking for a fight. Are you going to be the one to bring it to me ?
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

[quote="cams"][quote="Jmacbeth"][quote="cams"][quote="Worldweaver"]I think my esteemed colleagues and I want some proof that you're not some fly-by-night troll but actually the enormous POS that you claim to be.

and your false sense of pride and over bloated ego is making you say thing's your ass cant back up.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

centermass wrote:Let me remind you of something,

let me remind you of something. I made it very clear what i was coming here to say and do when i registered here. You accepted it. Now I am here and your getting butthurt lol. this is not iraq i am not some old man or a women or child you can just murder. I am not going to stand by and let terrorist like yourself run your mouth in your own little mentally disabled drunk world you have made for yourself.
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

Just an FYI all the post here have been copied and screen shots taken. They will used in several of my upcoming public events and TV appearance's.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Still .... Laughing .... Uncontrollably ...

Ah Jessy ..... You do bring light into an otherwise dreary rainy day.... What you fail to recognize is everyone on this list is having a great time watching you validate yourself..... Observing you confirm what we already know.

You are man cowardly little man with no honor at all.

You built this reputation by claiming to be something you could never hope to be on your own for personal gain.

Now you confirm it by acting how you are now .... Because Jessy ... You are devoid of any sense of honor or goodness .... Your sad little man ....

I almost feel bad for you ..... Until I realize the tears on my face are from my uncontrollable laughter.....

One day you will face up to your true self .....
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

Jmacbeth wrote:Just an FYI all the post here have been copied and screen shots taken. They will used in several of my upcoming public events and TV appearance's.
Of course you have Jesse, did you think that we don't know when we're being goaded? Run along and play, you sad little man.
Go Tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Jmacbeth wrote:
Worldweaver wrote:
Jmacbeth wrote:go here and post a comment https://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaik-T ... 363?ref=hl
I leek mi deek,

Why would any of us give you anymore notoriety than you deserve? It's funny that you started writing books, good for you, you have a wonderful imagination...obviously. However, when I google the name Jessie Macbeth I don't see any books, I only see stolen valor this...fake Ranger that.

If you're doing so well the continue on your path. Apparently you think enough about us to want our approval or to prove you're a tough guy :lol:

Tell the brotherhood that you couldn't trick the infidels today...but you'll try harder.
LOL prove I am tough guy. Right yet the only one's making threats on here is dumb fucks like yourself. But none have the balls to back up your threats. Go kill some more babies or murder and rape some more women at gun point. the only terrorist I see are you and people like you. If you validate your life by how many kids and women you have murdered then I truly feel sorry for you.
And yet he tried so hard to emulate us. Like a Catholic priest who worships the devil. No soul, no self worth, no idea who he himself is, so he acts out like a scared child.

To all you youngins watching and reading, this is what happens when you don't love your own children. Please, in an effort to make the world a better place, when you do have children, hug them once in a while for God's sake and tell them "every little things gonna be alright..."
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

rgrpuck wrote:Still .... Laughing .... Uncontrollably ...

Ah Jessy ..... You do bring light into an otherwise dreary rainy day.... What you fail to recognize is everyone on this list is having a great time watching you validate yourself..... Observing you confirm what we already know.

You are man cowardly little man with no honor at all.

You built this reputation by claiming to be something you could never hope to be on your own for personal gain.

Now you confirm it by acting how you are now .... Because Jessy ... You are devoid of any sense of honor or goodness .... Your sad little man ....

I almost feel bad for you ..... Until I realize the tears on my face are from my uncontrollable laughter.....

One day you will face up to your true self .....
you feel better now. Did I help you not hang yourself today. Next time one of you cowards kills themselfs or dies overseas just know i will be crying with laughter. In the end you and your ilk are nothing be cowards. to afraid to face the man you feel so strongly about. I Guess your only good for killing babies. pathetic
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

And yet he tried so hard to emulate us. Like a Catholic priest who worships the devil. No soul, no self worth, no idea who he himself is, so he acts out like a scared child.

To all you youngins watching and reading, this is what happens when you don't love your own children. Please, in an effort to make the world a better place, when you do have children, hug them once in a while for God's sake and tell them "every little things gonna be alright..."[/quote]

LOL emulate you LOL. I made a mockery of you. Made people in other countries laugh at you and see you fucks for the sad cowards you are. you truly live in your own little world
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

Let me tell you how this is going to go down. You cowards will eventually boot me from your site and continue to talk trash and boost your little fragile alcohol infused ego's. The after you have booted me you all will sit around and talk about how you want to kill me etc. But none of you had the balls to actually back up your words. Pathetic. I think I will go to your fallen terrorist graveyard and piss on some of your friends gravestones and post it on facebook and al jazera
Jmacbeth
No Honor

Post by Jmacbeth »

When you cowards punk out because you cant handle the guilt of kids and women you murdered and eat a bullet. I hope you remember me before you do. As you burn in hell know i will be laughing at you.
Worldweaver
Ranger

Post by Worldweaver »

Jmacbeth wrote:Let me tell you how this is going to go down. You cowards will eventually boot me from your site and continue to talk trash and boost your little fragile alcohol infused ego's. The after you have booted me you all will sit around and talk about how you want to kill me etc. But none of you had the balls to actually back up your words. Pathetic. I think I will go to your fallen terrorist graveyard and piss on some of your friends gravestones and post it on facebook and al jazera
Kill you? Dude, you're worse than a little girl talking shit on her parents computer. Why would we waste our time?

Obviously you're too much of a bitch to join the Jihad and get in the ring, so you set around with your boyfriends, on man love Thursdays, and preach about how you're going to rain hell down on the infidels, but all you end up doing is having sex. Go back to writing your children's books and trying to collect notoriety for yourself.

When your children grow up and want to see what a real man looks like, I guess you can always show them your sweet "Army" photos.
Go Tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
--Simonides

Bco. 1/75 2006-2010
RS 06-08
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

It only gets better.....

No sad little man ... All you are doing is validating the fact that living an honorable life free from lies and deception, is much preferable too the example you have set.....

The only Mockery you have created is in your own enfeebled mind. You lied about service to the country that has given you everything.

But your right .... No one cares about you ..... No one would loose a minutes sleep over you disappearing from the face of the planet....

You have contributed nothing to the greater good .....

You have no honor .....

You have no moral or ethical background at all.....

As said before .... You are a sad little man ..... Looking for 15 more minutes of fame ......
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”