Nerves?

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
CavScout152A
Embryo

Nerves?

Post by CavScout152A »

I was just wondering, how do you get over what happened? how do you calm your nerves down? I just got back in the states a couple days ago and I find myself very edgy, and shaky when around people. If I go in a bar or resterant I sit in the corner, even sitting in the hotel room here I feel very on edge and shaky... Please give me some advice to calm down I feel like Im going crazy here... I dont mean to sound nuts, but I kinda figured maybe you guys would understand and know what to do to deal with this.
1-152 CAV (RSTA)
Operation Iraqi Freedom 2008
Currently Stationed at Ft. Bragg attached to the Wounded Warrior Program
* Scouts Out ! *
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Nerves?

Post by Jim »

CavScout152A wrote:I was just wondering, how do you get over what happened? how do you calm your nerves down? I just got back in the states a couple days ago and I find myself very edgy, and shaky when around people. If I go in a bar or resterant I sit in the corner, even sitting in the hotel room here I feel very on edge and shaky... Please give me some advice to calm down I feel like Im going crazy here... I dont mean to sound nuts, but I kinda figured maybe you guys would understand and know what to do to deal with this.
It takes time. For the moment, please try to relax. I have PM'd one of our members to contact you.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Medical Issues”