Rangers Loadout/ Kit

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Buzz
Ranger

Re: Rangers Loadout/ Kit

Post by Buzz »

matt_rader wrote:i didn't see it as crap... if you guys feel its disrespect full then i wont ask. If you just don't want to answer for your own reasons then post on another topic. Its not like Im asking for tactics or sensitive material. Im just curious, I don't want to offend anyone though. :(
FAILURE TO FOLLOW SITE ROE'S.
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

matt_rader wrote:i didn't see it as crap... if you guys feel its disrespect full then i wont ask. If you just don't want to answer for your own reasons then post on another topic. Its not like Im asking for tactics or sensitive material. Im just curious, I don't want to offend anyone though. :(
You asked a question here when you first posted this thread, you got several real life answers as to why we won't give you that information.

Then you come back and ask the same fucking questions again in a backdoor kind of way, but now related to airsoft. Did you think you'd 'trick' us into answering?

On top of that, you then tell us, on our site, if we don't like it, to go post somewhere else.

Here's an answer for you. Get the fuck out of here. And while you're walking away, pick up a heavy stone and smack yourself in the fucking nuts with it every time your left foot hits the ground.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
mortar_guy78
Ranger

Post by mortar_guy78 »

EVERY piece of information is sensitive, dickhead. Every little scrap of info that gets out there is one more piece of the puzzle for some fuckhole who wants to kill American Soldiers.

Now that I've been unreasonably nice for the day and explained this...IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR ANSWERS THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR HOUSE.
HHC 4/64 AR '97-'99
HHC 1/75 RGR '99-'01
HHC 1/508 ABCT '01-'04
C co, HHC 2/1 IN '04-'07
C co, B co 1/24 IN '07-'11
D co 308th MI '12-'15
7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

The phase plasma pulse rifle with 40 watt range is all we needed.

Plus let me tell you that you are not capable of disrespecting Rangers. In order to do that you must have our respect which you do not. So go ahead and crack open another Yoohoo in your moms basement and reference COD for that paper, no one will know the difference.......and trust me, our collective feelings will not be hurt one bit.
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
RSOVRanger
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RSOVRanger »

matt_rader wrote:Thank you, Im sorry if I sounded like a 12 year old snooping around just to make a cool airsoft load out. I did have a paper to wright and one of the questions was what tool and equipment is currently used for this job (Army Ranger). I thought i would actually ask one instead of just putting random CoD crap down and disrespecting Rangers and SF. While I do play airsoft and i do Mil-Sim that wasn't the only reason. Sorry if I disrespected The Ranger community.

If you do want to answer my airsoft questions here they are...

1. How many mags? Enough for the mission
2. Helmet, Mich 2000 or 2001 or 2002? Yes
3. Plate Carrier vest? What kind? Yes, one that works
4. Sights ACOG, EoTech? my eyes are CompM4's
5. Side arm, Glock, M9 or Sig? My transition to secondary involves dropping trou
6. Whats the deal with Coms. (Radio)? what's not the deal
7. What would you keep in your Pack or Ruck?a small brick, a large roll of copenhagen and a hammer
Aco & HHC 3/75 May98-Apr04
Aco 4/23 INF Apr04-Jun06
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

matt_rader wrote:Thank you, Im sorry if I sounded like a 12 year old snooping around just to make a cool airsoft load out. I did have a paper to wright ...
Wrighting a paper, huh? I've never heard of a boat type called a paper. I'd bet you'd find more boat building enthusiasts on a naval veterans' website. :twisted: :lol:

(Seriously, kid! Grammar is important.)
abnhawk
Ranger

Post by abnhawk »

matt_rader wrote: If you do want to answer my airsoft questions here they are...

1. How many mags?
2. Helmet, Mich 2000 or 2001 or 2002?
3. Plate Carrier vest? What kind?
4. Sights ACOG, EoTech?
5. Side arm, Glock, M9 or Sig?
6. Whats the deal with Coms. (Radio)?
7. What would you keep in your Pack or Ruck?
1. Usually 2. Penthouse letters for general reading during guard duty. Playboy College Girls in case I need to stab the fist a bit
2. I had one of the styrofoam display helmets from Ranger Joe's (weighs much less than one of those kevlar beasts)
3. Didn't really use plates. I usually just ate my MREs from the packets
4. Iron
5. I had one arm on each side
6. coms were much easier with radios
7. In the interest of "it's better to have and not need, than to need and not have" I usually packed a set of class A's, a Warren Zevon cd, and 2 signal mirrors

You may use this for you paper, but only if you give me source credit :evil:
C 3/75 89 -91
RLTW!
RSOVRanger
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RSOVRanger »

You have to be careful, 2 signal mirrors and a angle head flashlight used properly can cause a breach in the time-space continuum with about the same physical effect as a MOAB
Aco & HHC 3/75 May98-Apr04
Aco 4/23 INF Apr04-Jun06

Return to “Personal Gear”