Moderator: Site Admin

Baseplate
Ranger

Re: APOLOGY TO THE RANGERS, VETS

Post by Baseplate »

Go to hell.
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

5) I am willfully facing my lies and correcting them. I am not afraid to Post here, I am not running from anyone. I have the Lord Jesus Christ in my heart. I will not tell lies ever again.

That's a lie.....Fuck off poser
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Did you seriously just come in here and say that a Ranger is hiding behind his keyboard because you've gotten harrassing emails??

Are your shooting qualifications supposed to intimidate people here? You've never had a paper target shoot back at you you fucking clown, and every single person who you've "taught" should be re-qualed immediately because nothing you've done is worth a goddamned shit. You're entire existance is a lie, but now you've found Jesus? Why? Because no one else will give you any love?
Go to your POST Certifiers and tell them the truth, go to the POW Network and tell them, tell anybody that will listen. In fact, take out a full page ad in several newspapers stating as much.

And then, as RANGER Baseplate has said, go to hell.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Hawkmoon74
Ranger

Post by Hawkmoon74 »

God forgives and Jesus saves as the saying goes but half the men on this board probably put "RANGER" as their religion on their tags.
I am pretty sure you will find neither forgiveness nor salvation here.
Keep your middle eastern mythology to yourself and kindly go hang yourself.
Sr. Machine Gunner
2nd PLt, Aco. 3/75, 92'-95'
Ranger School class 11-94 (Desert Phase Major Go, Desert Phase Recycle, Mountain Phase Major Go...in that order...)

Blood and death I'm born to bring, the birth of an assassin. To cut the cord of life and death and ties to earth unfasten...
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

You've been asked two different questions yet you choose not to answer them. Why? Haven't cleared up ALL of your posing yet? Trying to save a little bit of your lies for later?

Actually I saw two excellent constructive ideas for you. Figure it out.

You'll prolly end up posing as a goddamned preacher next, stealing money from old women and touching children.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

All joking aside and I mean this in the nicest possible way. Go choke yourself till you die
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
mortar_guy78
Ranger

Post by mortar_guy78 »

Ok, you found Jesus. Go forth and sin no more.

What I'm trying to figure out is what makes you think that we want you here or give 2 shits about what you are doing as long as you are not sponging off of the accomplishments of other men?

Somehow your refusal to answer simple questions directed at you with the intention of clarifying certain claims you have made leaves me a little skeptical about your conversion. You have demonstrated your willingness to tell self-serving lies for years. Don't expect us to welcome you with open arms when you made a living stealing honor from our brothers. Your record makes you sound more like a televangelist or snake oil salesman than a humble Christian.

You want to impress us with how you've changed? Stop talking about it and fucking get out there and DO IT.

Or go fuck yourself. I don't care which. :roll:
HHC 4/64 AR '97-'99
HHC 1/75 RGR '99-'01
HHC 1/508 ABCT '01-'04
C co, HHC 2/1 IN '04-'07
C co, B co 1/24 IN '07-'11
D co 308th MI '12-'15
7th SFG(A) MICO '15-'18
C co 308th MI '18-Present

Keep your mind in hell and despair not.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Did someone say something?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

RangerX wrote:Did someone say something?
best answer yet.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

your mythology of choice is rooted in the mid-east asshole. his statement stands. as do all the others from us.

go fuck yourself. and if you can't figure out how to "give back", go fuck yourself.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Introduction Archive”