Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Charles Bryant wrote:
Thanks, saw a bunch youngun's here beating their chests, and just thought I'd drop by and throw some cold water on them.

Then you showed up to the wrong fuckin site ass clown. I give 2 shits when you said you graduated from the course,untill your verified you aint shit.

So blow me Charlie.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Charles Bryant
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Charles Bryant »

You know, Charles...Im sure we will get along fine once you quit being so fucking cute on your quips and comments. Dont like the rules...sorry, pack your ass. Wunna hang around some good guys, just do what is asked. If you can't handle that without thinking everyone is a "KID" beating their chest, then by all means, play hide and go fuck yourself.
LMMFAO, I guess I was supposed to take all your rude comments, bow, kiss your asses and apologize for living. You and yours drew first blood when it came to the welcome. All I did, was to throw it back at you, knowing what would happened! Now RANGER, get off your high horse, come back to earth, and try and realize your talking to another RANGER that out smarted a few of you from the get go.

PS: My initiation to becoming a RANGER, came a long time ago, long before they had the internet and if I hurt anyone's feelings, let the MODERATER delete my posts and the owner delete me from the site.
Charles Bryant
Ranger

Post by Charles Bryant »

rgrpuck wrote:
Charles Bryant wrote:
Thanks, saw a bunch youngun's here beating their chests, and just thought I'd drop by and throw some cold water on them.

Then you showed up to the wrong fuckin site ass clown. I give 2 shits when you said you graduated from the course,untill your verified you aint shit.

So blow me Charlie.
Oh, then when I am verified, I am shit? I know who I am, and I am not stupid enough to pretend to be something I am not. I have sent what I had to send to whom I was supposed to.

Remember, there is always the http://www.pownetwork.org/ you can turn me into.
LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by LRP1 »

Last hard class my ass. You remind me of someone I once ran the bush with. Superman he was, until 19 Dec 67..a 40# Chicom Claymore changed his mind.

Why don't you try introducing yourself in a grownup manner or else you have the choice of going away. BTW, you are the only KID I have encountered here.
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
Charles Bryant
Ranger

Post by Charles Bryant »

LRP1 wrote:Last hard class my ass. You remind me of someone I once ran the bush with. Superman he was, until 19 Dec 67..a 40# Chicom Claymore changed his mind.
And this story about a fellow soldier in Nam relates to me how?
Why don't you try introducing yourself in a grownup manner or else you have the choice of going away. BTW, you are the only KID I have encountered here.
Maybe I would if you wantabee bad asses would stop trying to be so initimidationg. I am so flustered now, I don't know if I can stand the heat here.

LOL
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Welcome here - old Ranger. Sounds like you'll fit right in. Of course, most people knock instead of kicking the door in, throwing a flash bang and buttonhooking. You have learned the cordon and knock battle drill, haven't you?
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

Welcome here Ranger....
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome. Just a FYI... We get a lot of wannabee's and kids and all kinds of retards that show up on this site. As far as we know you could be some 10 year old kid running his mouth. Ease up a little. You can read many of our old post and get a feel for who we are as individuals... we don't know you from adam and you seem to be the one with the attitude.

But welcome anyway.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Charles Bryant wrote:
You know, Charles...Im sure we will get along fine once you quit being so fucking cute on your quips and comments. Dont like the rules...sorry, pack your ass. Wunna hang around some good guys, just do what is asked. If you can't handle that without thinking everyone is a "KID" beating their chest, then by all means, play hide and go fuck yourself.
LMMFAO, I guess I was supposed to take all your rude comments, bow, kiss your asses and apologize for living. You and yours drew first blood when it came to the welcome. All I did, was to throw it back at you, knowing what would happened! Now RANGER, get off your high horse, come back to earth, and try and realize your talking to another RANGER that out smarted a few of you from the get go.

PS: My initiation to becoming a RANGER, came a long time ago, long before they had the internet and if I hurt anyone's feelings, let the MODERATER delete my posts and the owner delete me from the site.
Nope, not many here expect anyone to kiss their ass and bow and fewer still (none) would do it themselves. We like to know who you are, what you did, who you served with and some details about you. Maybe it can be considered "dick measuring", call it what you will. We actually like getting to know the guys, helping connect them to others of the same time period, inviting them to regional drunk fest, ect...As you might assume, we like to know that you are what you say. You wouldnt be the first or the 20th poser to come here. Rules are the rules and we like them.

As a sidenote O' Contentious fucker....I dont think there is an era of Ranger more honored, more revered, and more respected than the one you came from. The ones we have are some of the best men I and the chest beating kids have ever encountered in life. These chest beating kids as you call them by the way have served more tours in Combat than you, me, and most of the Viet Nam era guys but still, they honor you guys because the road to what is now was laid by you and these fine men.

All that being said, either play or not. I wont lose any sleep one way or the other. The invitation to join in is there as well as the invite to go fuck yourself. Trust you will understand our position and make your decision accordingly.

Hugs and Kisses,

The Pastor. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Charles Bryant wrote:

Nope, not many here expect anyone to kiss their ass and bow and fewer still (none) would do it themselves. We like to know who you are, what you did, who you served with and some details about you. Maybe it can be considered "dick measuring", call it what you will. We actually like getting to know the guys, helping connect them to others of the same time period, inviting them to regional drunk fest, ect...As you might assume, we like to know that you are what you say. You wouldnt be the first or the 20th poser to come here. Rules are the rules and we like them.

As a sidenote O' Contentious fucker....I dont think there is an era of Ranger more honored, more revered, and more respected than the one you came from. The ones we have are some of the best men I and the chest beating kids have ever encountered in life. These chest beating kids as you call them by the way have served more tours in Combat than you, me, and most of the Viet Nam era guys but still, they honor you guys because the road to what is now was laid by you and these fine men.

All that being said, either play or not. I wont lose any sleep one way or the other. The invitation to join in is there as well as the invite to go fuck yourself. Trust you will understand our position and make your decision accordingly.

Hugs and Kisses,

The Pastor. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Charles Bryant
Ranger

Post by Charles Bryant »

[quote="Rock Island Ranger"You know, Charles...Im sure we will get along fine once you quit being so fucking cute on your quips and comments. Dont like the rules...sorry, pack your ass. Wunna hang around some good guys, just do what is asked. If you can't handle that without thinking everyone is a "KID" beating their chest, then by all means, play hide and go fuck yourself.

Nope, not many here expect anyone to kiss their ass and bow and fewer still (none) would do it themselves. We like to know who you are, what you did, who you served with and some details about you. Maybe it can be considered "dick measuring", call it what you will. We actually like getting to know the guys, helping connect them to others of the same time period, inviting them to regional drunk fest, ect...As you might assume, we like to know that you are what you say. You wouldnt be the first or the 20th poser to come here. Rules are the rules and we like them.[/quote]

Please guys, I know the rules. As you all should know by now, I am being checked out by "Silverback" based on information he has asked for. Should it not be enough, I will send him more. As far as treating me as if I am guilty of something because of what has happened in the past, doesn't work for me. I am who I say I am until "Silverback" says I am a fake.

Now, with that said and done, many of you gave me no choice but to go into a counter attack mode, which I did, and will continue to do as long your attacks continue. I don't mind question from you all one bit, and I understand the reason for them, hell, I wasn't born yesterday, but if you want me to treat you the way you want to be treated, you must treat me the same. I am 58 years of age now, and using attitude with me will get you nowhere. Later on this morning I will put together my service history and post it here under my Introduction.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Chuck,
I have received your information and it has been distributed as appropriate. Usually the more ancient your service, the longer the verification takes.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Now, with that said and done, many of you gave me no choice but to go into a counter attack mode, which I did, and will continue to do as long your attacks
Read through the posts, not sure where these "attacks" you speak of are since they were relatively benign in nature. Gentle by Ranger standards. The need to throw water on the people here mystifies me. Seems to me that most if not all earned the right to beat their chest. As I mentioned, we have some very young men, Rangers to the core who have 6-7 tours. No need to to prove yourself or counter attack. In the interim, chill the fuck out till Silverback gets you vetted then you can go into whatever dance bangs your shutters. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

You old fuckers crack me up!!

I am sure there is a picture of you somewhere eating an egg salad sandwich on top of a bunch of dead bodies with a big shit eating grin on your face isn't there? :shock:

Welcome here

oh yeah and turn your fucking hearing aid down, we can hear you without you yelling!!
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers

Return to “Introduction Archive”