19 Delta

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

BadMuther wrote:Let's give the lad a chance to unfuck himself.
and when the fuck has that ever happened BM ? :twisted:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

rgrpuck wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Let's give the lad a chance to unfuck himself.
and when the fuck has that ever happened BM ? :twisted:
It has, and believe it or not, some have unfucked themselves enough to go on to become hooahs. :P
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Darkwing, lucky for you compared to Bag O' Dicks you appear before us now as a sterling example of a potential leader.
Get your shit right and you might turn out to be someone.
Don't breathe easy now.Stay on your toes.
We may be sated from a fresh kill but it won't last long!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
darkwinter
Embryo

Post by darkwinter »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Darkwing, lucky for you compared to Bag O' Dicks you appear before us now as a sterling example of a potential leader.
Ranger Kilted Heathen
-I will. And Again sorry for my ingorance and imcompetance...
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

darkwinter wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:Darkwing, lucky for you compared to Bag O' Dicks you appear before us now as a sterling example of a potential leader.
Ranger Kilted Heathen
-I will. And Again sorry for my ingorance and imcompetance...
You're not completely incompetent but you display some astounding potential. :wink:
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

:roll:

He's a fucking retard...

He doesn't know his rank, his job OR his own medical condition...

Fucking Pussycat on a popsicle stick, this has got to be the most pathetic example of the US Army I've ever seen. What was it Stead said the other day to that idiot, "Pop a WP to mark your position." In this case, maybe we should have this kid pop two with the first one being shoved up his ass to get some light to his brain. Damn.

tacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

usaftacp wrote::roll:

He's a fucking retard...

Darkwinter may not be the brightest of bulbs, but the Army Reserve Recruiting system fucks this stuff up a lot. I bet he's signed up for 19D school, but his unit is probably full up on 19D's, and he not MOS qualified yet, so they put him in an empty slot (91J) so they could keep him around. As to the rank, I bet he's been promoted, but not receiving pay yet.

To Darkwinter:
If you're still having problems, contact your Squad Leader, and if neccessary, ask your squad leader to contact your recruiter. And you still need to fix that post! Use the "Edit" button, and also add a note to say what you changed.

If you post anymore without a fix to that one, the Rangers will probably ban you!
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

How does someone UNFUCK himself? Must hurt.

When you get unfucked welcome back.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

CloakAndDagger wrote:
usaftacp wrote::roll:

He's a fucking retard...

Darkwinter may not be the brightest of bulbs, but the Army Reserve Recruiting system fucks this stuff up a lot. I bet he's signed up for 19D school, but his unit is probably full up on 19D's, and he not MOS qualified yet, so they put him in an empty slot (91J) so they could keep him around. As to the rank, I bet he's been promoted, but not receiving pay yet.

To Darkwinter:
If you're still having problems, contact your Squad Leader, and if neccessary, ask your squad leader to contact your recruiter. And you still need to fix that post! Use the "Edit" button, and also add a note to say what you changed.

If you post anymore without a fix to that one, the Rangers will probably ban you!

My eateemed MI Fellow,

Take it letter by letter, sentence by sentence, parapraph by paragraph and point out to me where he has shown that he's not retarded and I will publicly change my position... Until then, he IS a fucking retard.

I thank you for your time and effort in working to make him try harder though, it certainly fits with all the site is working to do. I choose in this case however to believe that in some cases one must simply hand out the teeth protectors, helmets, crayola's and cracker's to some of our wee one's leaving them to those who have the appropriate training in dealing with the emotionally and developmentally disabled, for example this kid's parents and most certainly the driver of his short, short little yellow bus. Now, speaking soley for myself, I have neither the time nor the patience for dealing with this shit today.

Be Safe,
tacp

tacp

CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

usaftacp,

I was just trying to give him one last chance on the site. But, more importantly, I was trying to put out some public info so he (and others that may follow) can get himself unfucked on his Reserve situation. I've seen situations like his before, and I also remember being an "E-nothing" and confused about how the Army works. Reserves tend to be even more complicated admin-wise...extra pay categories and regulations, not enough full time support staff, etc.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

CloakAndDagger wrote:usaftacp,

I was just trying to give him one last chance on the site. But, more importantly, I was trying to put out some public info so he (and others that may follow) can get himself unfucked on his Reserve situation. I've seen situations like his before, and I also remember being an "E-nothing" and confused about how the Army works. Reserves tend to be even more complicated admin-wise...extra pay categories and regulations, not enough full time support staff, etc.
Cloak and Dagger,

I way, way don't care about him... He was simply canonfodder and certainly you don't need to come on and explain yourself and your intentions regarding your posts to this one. Now, all that said Reserve's or not, E-Nothing or not, he should know where he is, what he is and what the fuck he's doing before he comes in this house posting drivel.

Thus, my comment that he's a one of the leading contenders to wear the "Special Kid's Helmet" to school. Or until we get the paddes toys which we've had on back order. (For some reason "E-Special Kid Toy's" has had a run on retarded kid toys. Seems more and more retarded kid's must be on the internet than even we thought when we ordered our toys trying to maintain compliance with the AOIBRA-"American's on the Internet Being Retarded Act.

Be Safe and Good Luck in your upcoming school, I wish you all the best,
tacp

Return to “Introduction Archive”