Introduction: Josh

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

boscounderfoot
Ranger

Re: Introduction: Josh

Post by boscounderfoot »

Listen you disrespectful little shit! Don't you ever speak to a Ranger or anyone else in the military like you know what you're talking about because you don't! You come on this site and babble on about something you couldn't even begin to fathom, I highly suggest that you shut the fuck up, post a lot less garbage and listen a hell of a lot more. I don't care how much you train or study, you smart-ass mouth and piss-poor attitude will get you booted out of any and all military units, SOF or otherwise. No one, and I mean no one will put up with a POS that doesn't know his place, and you're pretty close to becoming the poster child POS right now sport.
If you want to impress us all, concentrate on your goal and quit running your suck.
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

I feel like we have a future poser on our hands. Wearing a field jacket that he stole from a surplus shop drunk at the bar begging for change with half dried piss down his leg. "Man, when I was in 16 Ranger Division life was hard man. I did some things and seen some stuff man."
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
goon175 wrote:I hope you fail Minnesota.
What would YOU know about going into the military? :lol:

He will not have the opportunity to fail, at this anyway. He will be disqualified from serving due to his allergies……..
No shit. Reminds me of a post some other asshole put on here a while back.
Went something like this; "if you can't be smart, at least know who's in the fucking room before you run your mouth."

I was nervous posting this though honestly, that whole "don't expect a forgive and forget attitude" thing gave me shivers.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

cams wrote:I was nervous posting this though honestly, that whole "don't expect a forgive and forget attitude" thing gave me shivers.
I've shit scarier things than this little turd.
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

My response might have been slightly over done, but I stand by my basic message. Also, minnesota, I am well aware of what PJ's and all the other various SOF units do. So your little motto lesson was not needed. Your "poor me, I am just training for a better life" story is one that I and all the other Rangers on here hear all the time, and is no different than probably half the other people who show up to RASP. You are not unique, the sooner you realize that, the better off you will be. No matter what you think you are doing right to prepare for the challenges ahead, I guarantee someone else is doing it harder, better, etc.

Also, unless you show up back on here with a 68W opt. 40 reservation, I will just assume that you didn't get one, like you so confidentally said you would. Lets see if there is a little bit of balls behind all your big talk.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010

Return to “Introduction Archive”