Teddy Mays

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

TMays
Egg

Teddy Mays

Post by TMays »

I am currently 16 years old and in high school and one of my life goals is to become an Army Ranger one day. I have the utmost respect for currently serving, or former soldiers in the US military. I would just like to thank you all for laying it all on the line for our freedom. And I hope to serve by your side one day.
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle, but let me first do some great thing that shall be told among men hereafter."
- Hector of Troy, Iliad XXII, Lines 304-5
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Teddy Mays

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome to the site. Your interest in Army Rangers is appreciated. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
TMays
Egg

Post by TMays »

Also, it seems as though everyone is putting a lot more information on there introduction than I am, so here it goes:

GPA: 3.8, and also beginner welding skills because of CTE courses.
2 mile run: 14.5 minutes
Sit-ups: Somewhere between 90 and 100 (in a two minute period)
Push-ups: Somewhere between 60 and 70 (in a two minute period)

My former teacher was a Ranger in Vietnam, and I plan on following all of his advice, and his same path. I am going to enlist in Infantry, go to Airborne School, and hopefully end up being a Ranger. I don't know all of the little details of that particular course of action, but that basically sums up my plans, if all goes right.
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle, but let me first do some great thing that shall be told among men hereafter."
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well, Teddy, if you truly want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We take pride in the number of fine young men who have passed through Armyranger.com on their life journey. Most of your questions can be answered by use of the search feature on the site. Besides, you need to focus on your PT events. Be more specific; exactly how many push-ups did you accomplish in two minutes? Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
TMays
Egg

Post by TMays »

I did some push-ups, and sit-ups earlier today, just so I could post it. And I did;

97 sit-ups
74 push-ups

And "quit" isn't in my vocabulary.

Return to “Introduction Archive”