Introduction: Bryan

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

LosOsos4Life
Embryo

Introduction: Bryan

Post by LosOsos4Life »

Hello, my name is Bryan and I am a 17 year old Caifornia highschool Senior, planning on joining the military after college. Hopefully I will earn a Bachelor's Degree of Science at UC Davis or University of Oregon and participate in ROTC my freshman and sophmore year without scholarship. After college, I assume I will want to enlist with an 11x Opt. 40 contract, however a lot can change in 4 years. Contract specificity aside, I have wanted to join the military for most of my life and fully intend on doing so. I appreciate the wealth of information that contributors have posted on this site and will use it to my advantage, thank you.
Ranger Class 09-16
Fort Carson, CO
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction: Bryan

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome, Bryan. Your interest in serving as an Army Ranger is appreciated. Your plan to finish college before enlisting is a good one. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

A high school Senior who can spell and has a vocabulary that goes beyond, Dude! Did you see her ass?! What planet are YOU from? :wink:

Welcome Grizzley!

The sad thing is, I'm old enough to remember when Rancho Cucamonga was just Cucamonga and comprised of twenty shacks in the desert way outside of LA!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
LosOsos4Life
Embryo

Post by LosOsos4Life »

Ranger Bill-

Thank you, I have read your ROE PM.

Ranger Slowpoke-

Thanks for noticing my correct spelling, I spent some time on that post! Im assuming you think I am from Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga? The basis of my user name (LosOsos4Life) is actually because I have lived in Los Osos, CA all my life. It's a small town on the central coast near San Luis Obispo. We have competed against Los Osos HS in Cross Country though, and from what I remember they are a really big school (compared to us).
Ranger Class 09-16
Fort Carson, CO

Return to “Introduction Archive”