Introduction for ISA

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

isa
Egg

Introduction for ISA

Post by isa »

Hello esteemed Rangers!

I am currently a senior engineering student, and looking into joining the Army Reserve as an officer. I have not ruled out enlisting or going AD either. My ultimate goal is to go through airborne school, and then get a chance at RS, but I don't know if I would even be allowed to since I am hoping ot branch as an engineer.

I have gotten alot of valuable information from the search button already. I am going to spend the whole night reading up on the vast threads posted on this forum, so I can gain an understanding of how Rangers talk and think.

Finally, I thank all the Rangers and servicemen in this forum who have served or are currently serving this great nation of ours. I can only hope that when I do join the military, that my service will honor those who have served and given the ultimate sacrifice.

isa
isa
Egg

Post by isa »

btw....im 23
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Hello esteemed Rangers!
ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Welcome Isa.
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Top J
Tadpole

Post by Top J »

Welcome aboard Kid
Top J
Active Duty Marine
22 years Airborne Grad.
MOS 2149,2142/41,8153,9962
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW
Bell
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Hello Ace...hope you fare better here than your two attempts elswhere! Listen to Snaf.

Good Luck!
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction for ISA

Post by AbnRgr289 »

isa wrote:Hello esteemed Rangers!

I am currently a senior engineering student, and looking into joining the Army Reserve as an officer. I have not ruled out enlisting or going AD either. My ultimate goal is to go through airborne school, and then get a chance at RS, but I don't know if I would even be allowed to since I am hoping ot branch as an engineer.

I have gotten alot of valuable information from the search button already. I am going to spend the whole night reading up on the vast threads posted on this forum, so I can gain an understanding of how Rangers talk and think.

Finally, I thank all the Rangers and servicemen in this forum who have served or are currently serving this great nation of ours. I can only hope that when I do join the military, that my service will honor those who have served and given the ultimate sacrifice.

isa
Welcome.

I dont know if anyone else has a question about this, but an explanation of the highlighted area might be in order!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Shut the fuck up.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

What? Are you delegating your light work now? :lol: :lol:
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
isa
Egg

Post by isa »

Thanks for the replies. When I said "how rangers think and talk", I meant that in a good way. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome Snaf and Smiley. I still strive to get back into armyocs.com, but after boiling tnkr's blood long enough, I doubt he will allow me back into his site.

Good luck Snaf on your future endeavours in the army, hopefully as an officer someday!

And I can't wait to see Smiley commission in the TXARNG. The army definitely needs good leaders like her.

Send a shout out to tnkr111. He ain't that bad after all. Hopefully we all can bury the hatchet someday soon.

isa
ROS

Post by ROS »

Warriorwife wrote:Shut the fuck up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And welcome, isa.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

isa wrote:Thanks for the replies. When I said "how rangers think and talk", I meant that in a good way. :lol:

Thanks for the welcome Snaf and Smiley. I still strive to get back into armyocs.com, but after boiling tnkr's blood long enough, I doubt he will allow me back into his site.

Good luck Snaf on your future endeavours in the army, hopefully as an officer someday!

And I can't wait to see Smiley commission in the TXARNG. The army definitely needs good leaders like her.

Send a shout out to tnkr111. He ain't that bad after all. Hopefully we all can bury the hatchet someday soon.

isa

Thanks for dropping by, if you're finished meeting and greeting and offering shouts out to everyone that's already banned your ass elsewhere would you mind shutting the fuck up for us?

If you don't start addressing Rangers properly your ass will be banned here too.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

Welcome....if you last here much longer.
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?

Return to “Introduction Archive”