build an A1

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Jake P
Embryo

build an A1

Post by Jake P »

I'm on a MAC-V-SOG rush want to build a classic M-16A1. Whats the best way?
RLTW
"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms....who's bringin the chicks and chips?"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

build an A1

Post by KW Driver »

You're on a what?

Buy the parts, put em together
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Re: build an A1

Post by Slowpoke »

Jake, while your curiosity is appreciated, the questions you are asking are wasting peoples time answering them. As a 16 year old High School student, it might be better if you focused on something more age appropriate.....like getting laid, or maybe studying for a test.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Jake P
Embryo

Post by Jake P »

lol dude dont get me wrong i love chicks, but i fuckin love guns to. O yeah and to KW Driver, I've been reading about MAC-V-SOG and its got me wanting an A1, I'v already got my "modern-era" AR so I'v got to get the classic
RLTW
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Now don't get me wrong Jake, neither I nor Ranger KW Driver are your motherfucking DUDE or fucking friend or any fucking thing else to a fucking 16 year old punk who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse! I was killing motherfuckers better than you when your fucking grandfather was your age, so I'm not going to listen to any bullshit out of you young hero! You think that MACV SOG is so cool....I was there you little cocksucker!

If the next words out of your cockholster aren't a long, lengthy fucking ass kissing, then you are fucking gone....do you understand me fuckmonkey...am I being perfectly fucking clear assclown....I will track you down, gouge your eyes out and skull fuck you!

edited 1 time to tone it down some
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Jake P
Embryo

Post by Jake P »

Ranger I'm not on any offense here, I wasnt trying to insult you. And I'm not some little punk ass dip shit clown, if I could I'd enlist right now. My grandfather was around, but he was too much of a pussy to go and do what you did, he went into the fucking Navy to avoid it like a fucking coward. I know I've got no clue what you experienced or any of that shit but I know this, you served this great nation when others who were too cowardly to do the same and looked down on you for doing so and all they did was sit around and smoke pot like abunch of cocksuckers. I can't thank you enough for what you have done. Thank you for serving, I appreciate it. I didn't mean to piss you off, I didn't mean to be disrespectful.
RLTW
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Vote to flush.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I knew I should have saddled up. 8)
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

build an A1

Post by KW Driver »

Ok....

Young man, that cockstrong attitude isn't really going to get you what you expect here. If you want to stay here, you need to go back to the intro section, read the rules and explain why you think he reacted to you the way he did. a little over he top? Yeah, but he's earned his place here. You're a guest. Our house, our rules. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it if you want to stay here.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Jake P wrote:Ranger I'm not on any offense here, I wasnt trying to insult you. And I'm not some little punk ass dip shit clown, if I could I'd enlist right now. My grandfather was around, but he was too much of a pussy to go and do what you did, he went into the fucking Navy to avoid it like a fucking coward. I know I've got no clue what you experienced or any of that shit but I know this, you served this great nation when others who were too cowardly to do the same and looked down on you for doing so and all they did was sit around and smoke pot like abunch of cocksuckers. I can't thank you enough for what you have done. Thank you for serving, I appreciate it. I didn't mean to piss you off, I didn't mean to be disrespectful.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

KW Driver wrote:Ok....

Young man, that cockstrong attitude isn't really going to get you what you expect here. If you want to stay here, you need to go back to the intro section, read the rules and explain why you think he reacted to you the way he did. A little over he top? Yeah, but he's earned his place here. You're a guest. Our house, our rules. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it if you want to stay here.
young man, this wasn't fucking optional. you will reply to this, here, appropriately, or I will recommend banning you. you have until 8pm EST, 11 Mar 2011 to comply.

and you do owe you're grandfather an apology, you ignorant, arrogant fuck.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

vossman wrote:Holy Moses. I had to read and re-read. I still am not sure I understand. You see, the reason I don't understand is I've never heard anyone worth a piss call their grandfather what you just called him.

There is no coming back from a comment like that. Go join mall security. Maybe they would take you
Absolutely. You should be ashamed of yourself young man. For the sake of your Grandfathers selfless service, you are not welcome here.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Weapons of War”