Fayetteville Gun Show

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
lonergr77
Ranger

Fayetteville Gun Show

Post by lonergr77 »

Not sure if this is the best place to post or not. But this weekend the gun Show returns to Fayetteville. Just in time to stock up before the elections next month. And then returns in December to replenish stock if needed.

http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx

Here's the link if it works.
lonergr77

3rd Plt, Cco, 2/75 - Nov '96 to Dec '99
RRD - Dec '99 to Dec '03
TSE Inc - Dec '03 to May '10
RRC Civilian - May '10 -
RC - 3-98
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

I'll be in Fayetteville on the weekend of December 6th and 7th. I'll definitely be there.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Wannemacher's gun & knife show is Nov 8 & 9 if you're near Tulsa.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: Fayetteville Gun Show

Post by BadMuther »

lonergr77 wrote:Not sure if this is the best place to post or not. But this weekend the gun Show returns to Fayetteville. Just in time to stock up before the elections next month. And then returns in December to replenish stock if needed.

http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx

Here's the link if it works.
I believe that I'll be out of town but if not I'd love to go...

What day are you going?

Jim
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

I'll be over there, with Puck, on Sunday. Looking for reloading stuff. The last time I went, about five years ago, I ended up getting pissed off at Jim's Pawn Shop. They had bought themselves some politicians and had some new rules put in place about selling powder and primers. Jim's did it so that they could push out any competition.

Hopefully this rule has been lifted. I have heard that Jim's is going out of business. I don't know if that is true or not. I have not set foot in that place since they gouged the price of AK-47s when Clinton passed the Brady Bill.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
lonergr77
Ranger

gun show

Post by lonergr77 »

I'm going to head up there early Saturday morning so I can get back for an afternoon hike with the wife and little one. And then Sunday is football so I don't leave the couch.

The last I heard Jim's was about to loose there gun license but somehow kept it and are not going out of business.
lonergr77

3rd Plt, Cco, 2/75 - Nov '96 to Dec '99
RRD - Dec '99 to Dec '03
TSE Inc - Dec '03 to May '10
RRC Civilian - May '10 -
RC - 3-98
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I can't make it, sorry fellas. though I might a cool as hell old school Ranger tonight (Edward Rose-80's) and we are going to drink some beer in Cary soon.

Will post in the mojo prior.

Jim
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Re: gun show

Post by GoldCoast »

lonergr77 wrote:I'm going to head up there early Saturday morning so I can get back for an afternoon hike with the wife and little one. And then Sunday is football so I don't leave the couch.

The last I heard Jim's was about to loose there gun license but somehow kept it and are not going out of business.
Last I heard (maybe 2mos ago) Jim's was in trouble because they were failing to keep paperwork of firearms they distributed. No offense, but I've purchased a couple of guns at Jim's, and I'm pretty happy they may have 'lost my paperwork'. If they're still open the next time I get out to the East coast I'll continue to do business with them.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

Boudicca wrote:Wannemacher's gun & knife show is Nov 8 & 9 if you're near Tulsa.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html
After walking through this gunshow, you will feel like you just walked up the side of Sassafras Mountain. This is by far the biggest gunshow in America.
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus

Return to “Weapons of War”